How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

• Thank you received: 195

jmunroe replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

I own 2. A large one for fish.. larger the net the easier it is to catch fish of any size. And one small one for retrieving things and thawing/rinsing frozen bloodworms.

Go do a water change - the solution to pollution is dilution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DMD123
  • DMD123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Ive heard the Kordon fish catcher is popular with betta keepers to prevent damage to long delicate fins.

• Thank you received: 16

Nyx replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

I only have two at the moment but I'm in the market for a third, what size would you guys recommend for a full grown Oscar? Or almost full grown Oscar, I noticed last time I had to net him it was a tight fit.

• DMD123
  • DMD123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Most places only carry up to a 10" net but it is a tight fit. They do make some larger ones but a bit harder to find. You could always get a small pond net.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nyx

• Thank you received: 40

face mcshooty replied the topic: How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

i have 6
1 for the oscar (that's only 8 inches so the oscar doesn't really fit) 1 that i used for the community fish i had 2 that i got when i bought my tank and 2 that i randomly found in my basement

Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead focus on what to do next

• Thank you received: 2

Cobweb-Forests replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

I have 3 two small ones I got for free from a friend am on slightly bigger that I bought when I first started fish keeping. I probably should get a larger one haha

• Thank you received: 16

Nyx replied the topic: Re:How many nets do you own? Bet you more than you think... lol

Just bought another one! I'm about to change thor's tanks and I needed a net he'd fit in lol

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds