What is your favorite?

• robham7770
  • robham7770's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 171

robham7770 created the topic: What is your favorite?

Merry is mine, but Ben and Morgoth are right behind him. I just love this fish, and if I had to give most of them up, he would be the last. I was just wondering if anyone had a list of what they would keep if pressed to do so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: What is your favorite?

Porkchop!

• robham7770
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

robham7770 replied the topic: What is your favorite?

DMD123 wrote: Porkchop!

In your case, second favorite. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DMD123

• Thank you received: 187

DMD123 replied the topic: What is your favorite?

Ive played out the scenario, if I had to downsize I would likely mean my 210g (and Porkchop) would have to go and possibly my 72g bow. So it would mean Scruffy the hairy puffer would be my keeper.

• Thank you received: 185

Lammergeier replied the topic: What is your favorite?

The three in my sig + Daisy, my largest RD (so Henry, Adie, Ganbie and Daisy). I'd probably sell one of my kidneys before I got rid of those 4... but if really pressed to keep only one of my fish (run out of kidneys) it'd probably be Henry, but only just. I can pat him on the head, and out of all my fish he's really the closest to a 'water dog', which is really saying something because almost all my fish act like wet pets for the most part.

• robham7770
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

DMD123 wrote: Ive played out the scenario, if I had to downsize I would likely mean my 210g (and Porkchop) would have to go and possibly my 72g bow. So it would mean Scruffy the hairy puffer would be my keeper.

Pics of the puffer please. I tried a bumble bee a while back, and he was an amazing fish. He had amazing personality, and I would definitely be interested in a similar fish.

• robham7770
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Lammergeier wrote: The three in my sig + Daisy, my largest RD (so Henry, Adie, Ganbie and Daisy). I'd probably sell one of my kidneys before I got rid of those 4... but if really pressed to keep only one of my fish (run out of kidneys) it'd probably be Henry, but only just. I can pat him on the head, and out of all my fish he's really the closest to a 'water dog', which is really saying something because almost all my fish act like wet pets for the most part.

It's just a question i am asking myself frequently. It is 1am here and I still have 5 wc to do. I usually do the bulk over the weekend, but I will be out of town. I really like everything I have, but I think maybe I have gone a little overboard.

How many tanks are you currently running? That's a hell of a workload to have at 1am.

I've got 4 today, plus the new little one if there's any ammonia/nitrite reading (currently on no. 3 because I'm being slack today). At the moment the workload's pretty manageable for me, but I think another 2 tanks and I'd have my hands pretty much full.

• robham7770
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

15@1000 gals. I know it is stupid, but ....

It's a bit crazy, but not stupid :P I find the workload more manageable by spreading w/cs throughout the week. Tues/Thurs/Sat = Henry and Adie, Friday = RD day, Wed = Ganbie, so on.

What's stupid is having 7 tanks@715 gal and only having one tank with more than one fish in it... soon to be 8 tanks@800 odd gal with only one tank with >1fish in it :whistle:

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds