Somebody needs to stop me lol

• vogey
  • vogey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

vogey created the topic: Somebody needs to stop me lol

Well I ended up getting 2 more tanks this weekend, one nicly set up 30gal with a nice cabinet stand all ready to go just needs water n fish(going in the bathroom with either a betta or some tetra/sordtails) for $3 at a garage sale, was able to smooth that over with the wife by declaring it a present for her. Then today I found another 125gal with lid n lights for $50... Upon mentioning it to the wife, she literally starts to cry. Wasn't looking promising, but its for your fish... Suddenly she's coming around lol. So now the shubunkin, koi, and black fin are going in the new 125 gal.

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Somebody needs to stop me lol

vogey wrote: Well I ended up getting 2 more tanks this weekend, one nicly set up 30gal with a nice cabinet stand all ready to go just needs water n fish(going in the bathroom with either a betta or some tetra/sordtails) for $3 at a garage sale, was able to smooth that over with the wife by declaring it a present for her. Then today I found another 125gal with lid n lights for $50... Upon mentioning it to the wife, she literally starts to cry. Wasn't looking promising, but its for your fish... Suddenly she's coming around lol. So now the shubunkin, koi, and black fin are going in the new 125 gal.

sorry, i will be of no use to you!
all i can say is "embrace the addiction"!
presently, i have 10 tanks in my house and 5 tanks in the office building where i work...
thus i can not give you a good and sound advise... LOL!

• vogey
  • vogey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

vogey replied the topic: Re:Somebody needs to stop me lol

Sadly I waited a day to go pick up the 125 and the sellers gf came home with a dang turtle! But have gotten a second 75 gal a 29 and a 20 since lol (gonna begin construction on super capacity canister filter for the 125 soon, 2 sealed 55 gals and a 20 gal mostly just to increase water volume but also go increase bio filtration)

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Re:Somebody needs to stop me lol

be patient... sooner, you will get one good size tank...

• Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Somebody needs to stop me lol

Vogey, keep in mind that quite a lot of members suffer from MTS, often leading to BTS... (bigger tank syndrome)
So sorry, I can't, or won't stop you either...

As long as you can keep up with the maintenance, just keep going! :laugh:

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds