I need help i only have a 60 gal and a 55 and getting 29 i have 6

• Thank you received: 0

Impwwa created the topic: I need help i only have a 60 gal and a 55 and getting 29 i have 6

I have 6 o 1 parot jackdempsey 2 sharks 4 pleco 4 angil 8 african 2 peacock and a bircir and getting a grewn terror

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Impwwa replied the topic: I need help i only have a 60 gal and a 55 and getting 29 i have 6

And a gorami and feeder goldfish

• Thank you received: 581

Suprd71 replied the topic: I need help i only have a 60 gal and a 55 and getting 29 i have 6

Hello and welcome to OFL. You have too many fish and not enough tanks, or big enough tanks. Do not get the GT, Gourami or feeder fish. Feeder goldfish are the worst, most dangerous thing you can give cichlids, regardless of space restrictions. There is no way to manage your fish in those tanks.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: I need help i only have a 60 gal and a 55 and getting 29 i have 6

Welcome to our community

I can only really second what Dave has said, you'll need a much bigger aquarium for those fish unfortunately.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Impwwa replied the topic: I need help i only have a 60 gal and a 55 and getting 29 i have 6

I know i did not know at the time

How big of a tank like another 55 gallon

I have the fish but i am think8ng of getting a flower horn

• Thank you received: 581

Suprd71 replied the topic: I need help i only have a 60 gal and a 55 and getting 29 i have 6

Do I read correctly that you have 6 Oscars? Thats a 400gallon tank needed right there. Another 55 will get you nowhere. A Flowerhorn needs to be by itself. A 55 may hold it for a couple years. A single pleco of common variety can kill 55gals of water in only a few days. You need to step back, buy NO MORE fish and do some research into the needs and care of tropical fish. We can help you set up and stock properly, but you need some serious adjustments right off the bat. Judging what you have done already, and questions you are asking, I wager you have limited, possibly zero knowledge on the hobby in general. Perhaps you have received bad advice from money grabbing pet shops. Take some time, read the available articles on here pertaining to overall fish care, filtration, the nitrogen cycle, feeding and stocking.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• S.S.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • "Failure is giving anything less than your best"
  • Thank you received: 15

S.S. replied the topic: Re:RE: I need help i only have a 60 gal and a 55 and getting 29 i have 6

Impwwa wrote: I have the fish but i am think8ng of getting a flower horn

OK go and get the flower horn but give all the other fish to someone that has a proper tank for them. Hope you stay here and do the right choices. If you simply disappear and keep all the fish you will learn the bad way what we are saying here. All those fish will die soon or from poor water related diseases or from war against each other.

"Tapatalking"

Impwwa replied the topic: Re:RE: I need help i only have a 60 gal and a 55 and getting 29 i have 6

I called experts they said i can keep 4 oscars but no moor in a 60 gal so i am getting rid of the cat gorami 1 pleco and thats it and getting flower horn

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds