RO filters by VYair

• Sosban Fach
  • Sosban Fach's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

Sosban Fach created the topic: RO filters by VYair

I just wanted to give a recomendation for VYair.

There kit is high quality, simple and very effective.

www.vyair.com/Scripts/default.asp

There customer care is the best I have ever had ever!

When I first bought my unit I forget to get an adapter for my garden tap. I called them up to ask them if they had such a thing. The guy said yes of course we do; hold on I think your order is just about to leave; i'll be back in a minute .......(sometime later he came back)......Iv'e just put one in the box for you, you will get it tomorrow.

I just bought a new set of filters resin and a new pump for my machine. I asked if I they could sell me the pump without the inverter and they knocked off £8 for something I didnt need. I ordered this a few hours ago and I will be receiving at work tomorrow morning!

This kit is very simple and stright forward so Ive never bothered witha review; but this manufacturer is absoloutly impecable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sosban Fach
  • Sosban Fach's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

Sosban Fach replied the topic: RO filters by VYair

Thought I would add to this.

Wired in the new pump, replaced the filters etc, easy, done, awesome. replaced the unit fire it up silent as a lamb and produceing RO water like nobodys business.

Cut to 10 mins later.

2 year old RO canister + messing about with it + preassureised water = cracked ro canister + water everywhere

Ordered new RO canister on weekend. Order handled monday, received on tuesday.

Looks like they didn't have time to fit the 90° elbows on so they sent me a new full roll of thread tape so I could do it myself = awesome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds