TRI-MAR AQUARIA

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL created the topic: TRI-MAR AQUARIA

Did you know that you can buy a fish on line? No, this isn't some kind of windup, you really can have fish delivered to your front door, and I'm not talking about fish that have just come off a trawler. I'm talking about fish that are alive and kicking. Sometimes you just can't find what you're looking for at your local fish store. There are various shops in the United Kingdom that mail order tropical fish. One such business is called TRI-MAR AQUARIA. They are based in Camborne Cornwall and will mail fish to virtually anywhere in the United Kingdom with a guaranteed next day delivery, alive!

I purchased two large clown loach a couple of years ago and they arrived the next day extremely well packed and most importantly, alive. Clown loach are notorious for developing diseases like white spot if they are stressed. I have never had a problem so would quite happily recommend TRI-MAR AQUARIA if you are thinking about buying fish online. Follow the link below to visit their website.

http://www.trimar.co.uk/

Pendarves Street , Tuckingmill, Camborne,Cornwall,

England, United Kingdom TR14 8NP

If you do happen to purchase from their website after following the link from here, I would appreciate giving oscarfishlover.com a mention.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds