NEWS BULLETIN - CHEAP LIVE BAIT!!

• jarngar
  • jarngar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • God, I LOVE my critters!!
  • Thank you received: 0

jarngar created the topic: NEWS BULLETIN - CHEAP LIVE BAIT!!

HEY EVERYONE!! GET A PEN AND PAPER AND WRITE THIS ONE DOWN!! I just received a 250ct plastic container of "waxworms" in the mail today for ONLY $9.50!! It only took four days and the shipping was FREE!! The name of the company is "Ja-Da Bait Co.", they're @ P.O.Box 217, Antigo, WI, 54409, (715)627-4648 and 1-800-861-4415 and can be reached at: www.jadabait.net !! They sell waxworms and spikes and combo pkgs. of both at VERY reasonable prices!! My oscars: "Ollie & Olivia" just LOVE them and they are sooooo plump and juicey!! (I haven't tried them myself, but they look tempting!!) Tell them James A. Rome' sent you and that you heard it here!! Happy Feeding!! :woohoo: :ohmy: :laugh:

"If I only had a dollar for every pet I've EVER had the pleasure to own and/or take care of!!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jarngar
  • jarngar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • God, I LOVE my critters!!
  • Thank you received: 0

jarngar replied the topic: Re:NEWS BULLETIN - YOU AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!

I went to ask.com and asked where I could find Tetra/Whisper replacement parts and you'll NEVER believe who came up!!! "Linens-N-Things"!!! I KNOW!! Of all the places, but they've got the repair kits for both of my Tetra/Whisper Air Pumps, AND the impeller for my HOB filter!! Just go to: "lnt.com" and order away!! :laugh: :silly: :woohoo:

"If I only had a dollar for every pet I've EVER had the pleasure to own and/or take care of!!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds