Women's World Cup

• cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound created the topic: Women's World Cup

Did anyone watch the match today between USA and Brazil. It was one of the better soccer matches I've seen. It really showed the heart Americans have, their was no give up in those girls.

down a player , down by 1 due to a bad call, few minutes left.... still found a way to pull it out.

If you missed it, here are some highlights of the match...

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cebosound
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Women's World Cup

Geeeez. I didn't realize womens world cup didn't any respect on here. I knew we had a lot of soccer (futbol) fans on this site. but i guess people have their beliefs on the womens side of the sport. :unsure:

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Re: Women's World Cup

nevermind Cebo I missed most of this world cup but Japan won and I'm kinda glad they did as they really deserved some good luck. :) Plus BIG Japan fan :) And UK beat Japan so dont know what that means :)

On another note famous footballer came into work yesterday Aron Gunnarsson; I'm in Bedworth and he used to play for Cov so made Adams day as he is big Cov fan. Funny thing was Kerry refused him a rugdoctor as he did not have the correct ID Heehee. :) She said afterwards Footballer or no footballer he needs the correct ID like eveyone else which I found really funny. He came back with the right ID and he was a really nice lad I hope all the best for his career bless and now he has very clean carpets :) But I guess he wont be coming back to our store :)

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

• JasonR
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hey man...Got a light?
  • Thank you received: 452

JasonR replied the topic: Re: Women's World Cup

cebosound wrote: Geeeez. I didn't realize womens world cup didn't any respect on here. I knew we had a lot of soccer (futbol) fans on this site. but i guess people have their beliefs on the womens side of the sport. :unsure:

Guess I didn't catch this thread.:pinch:

That brazil match was crazy! It was tough to watch the end of the Final against Japan.:unsure: I wish it hadnt come down to penalty kicks. Japan sure showed fight though. The americans coulda put the match away early, but just didnt capitalize. Feel bad for them but at the same time it's hard not to be happy for Japan with all the hardships the country has faced as of late.

• cebosound
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Women's World Cup

jnet and jason. thanks for your input on this thread. there were some great matches. american over came a lot to get to the finals and ALMOST win. i was actually a little upset win they lost to japan. :lol: .... but if someone had to win other than US i am glad its Japan. they deserve it after all they went through. and they showed what appeard to me as the great american spirit , the way they came back everytime they got down.

:cheer:

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Re: Women's World Cup

that same spirit we used to have here in the UK but it seems to have dissappeared into 'we cant do it so why bother'

I hope attitudes change for the olympics; the mens world cup was embarrassing on our part the team were just lazy and fat but I think that is down to being paid too much. The more you get paid the less you work; if I could I would live anywhere else because I'm beginning to get annoyed with the this laziness. I guess its the same everywhere; just other countries hide it better :)

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds