Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

• cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound created the topic: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

It was a nice day today, So I decided to go down to the beach and go for a walk.

So I drove down there, parked, then decided to stop into the restarant on the beach for BloodyMarie (for a little "hair of the dog that bit me" action :lol: ) and a chicken sandwich while watching part of the game. ........Finished up; Then I put my headphones on and began my walk. ... Like usual I walk all the way to the Pier and back. So that Pier is the half way point, if you can imagine. ... While I was there I decided to take a couple of pics; partially because I wanted to test out the camera on my new phone (Galaxy Nexus). I was actually quite emressed with the pics.

Here they are:

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Re: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

good for you Ryan... enjoy the beach...

and i love this...is this a bloody marry with celery stalk????

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

Nice, I took the Pugs to the beach with my friend last week who is a photographer. We were just walking the dogs and messing around. He had a new fish-eye lense for his camera. I will get him to email me that snaps and put some up.

It was a bit colder than your looks though. -2 haha

Haku, I knew your were good.

• Miss Nicki
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Miss Nicki replied the topic: Re: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

Very nice walk there Cebo... Your pics make me want to move as it is colder than hell here...

• Thank you received: 13

Small Fry replied the topic: Re: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

Nice beach shots!! I could go walk on the beach today too but I would have to wear 15 layers of clothing since it is -10C here with a wind chill of -20C LOL!!!!! Maybe I will wait for another day :)

• Thank you received: 47

yaserloz replied the topic: Re: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

awesome footage :)

• cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

DRACO wrote: good for you Ryan... enjoy the beach...

and i love this...is this a bloody marry with celery stalk????

That's It Paul! ... have you had one before? if not, you defo need to try it. It makes hangovers turn into a positive situation. ;)

benmcfadden wrote: Nice, I took the Pugs to the beach with my friend last week who is a photographer. We were just walking the dogs and messing around. He had a new fish-eye lense for his camera. I will get him to email me that snaps and put some up.

It was a bit colder than your looks though. -2 haha

ouch that sounds called. :huh: :lol: ..... yeah, i remember seeing a thread on here about your trip. its what inspired me to spend a little more time at the beach. cheers. :cheer:

Miss Nicki wrote: Very nice walk there Cebo... Your pics make me want to move as it is colder than hell here...

thanks Nicki. we have wanted to live in this area for many years. but finally made it happen. i can't believe how nice the winters are here. it was 67degrees and sunny today. i would take that every day of my life.

Small Fry wrote: Nice beach shots!! I could go walk on the beach today too but I would have to wear 15 layers of clothing since it is -10C here with a wind chill of -20C LOL!!!!! Maybe I will wait for another day :)

wow, that sounds like a cold beach walk. lol! :lol: ... yeah, wait for it to warm up a little bit. :lol: ... thanks. :)

yaserloz wrote: awesome footage :)

thanks yaz. yeah, the day i took the pics the beach was a little more busy than usual. especially for winter time. but with the nice weather and the 3 day weekend, many came from the valley to have some fun in the sun. ... some of the biggest waves i've seen since i moved here too. lots of surfers out.

cheers. :cheer:

By the Way, i made some changes to my tank today. so i am sure i will have some updates soon. to give you a hint, no more bright orange fish and no more fake wood; only real wood. ;)

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

• Thank you received: 3

Motherlupin replied the topic: Re: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

awesome now thats a beach where is this at? makes me miss home my parents house was just blocks from the beach

• Hexclover
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Stimulate the economy by buying me a BEER!
  • Thank you received: 74

Hexclover replied the topic: Re: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

beautiful beach! reminds me of our beaches here in florida minus the hills in the background of course :lol:

• askhammatt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hi, im Matt, and im an Oscar addict.
  • Thank you received: 143

askhammatt replied the topic: Re: Walk on the Beach today. (pics)

certainly better than our crappy cold uk beaches bud.. love the old wood on the pier.. great photos mate

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds