Screenwriting

• Goosebot
  • Goosebot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Goosebot created the topic: Screenwriting

I finish Uni this week, film degree in Leeds.
Been working all year on my first feature film and was wandering if there were any other Oscar Fish Lover who are screenwriters or creative writers of some sort.

Sure you'll know the sense of achievement felt when you hold that completed draft in your hand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Matt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Serrasalmus Rhombeus, any questions?
  • Thank you received: 151

Matt replied the topic: Re: Screenwriting

Not I, but I do admire those that do undertake it. I've got a good grasp of the English language, but not the desire to write it to any real extent lol.

I write computer gibberish code that only certain people understand

thread()
{
while (thread != closed)
{
comments++;
}
};

That kind of junk ;)

cebosound wrote: Waterchange, Waterchange, waterchange... till your knuckles are bleeding. ;) :lol:

My youtube page www.youtube.com/user/rwhp550?feature=mhee

• Goosebot
  • Goosebot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Goosebot replied the topic: Re: Screenwriting

That's cool, what kind of stuff you do you write it for?

• Matt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Serrasalmus Rhombeus, any questions?
  • Thank you received: 151

Matt replied the topic: Re: Screenwriting

Oh all kinds of things, I don't actually code for a living, I do IT and network support, and I'm also a standardized patient for student doctors, AKA an actor that plays sick.

Before that I was a Blackhawk crew chief for the army for about 9 years, till we got shot down and they said I couldn't fly anymore after the injuries I sustained.

Currently I'm about 2 semesters away from my BS in computer science.

I did help co-author a program for fish tank monitoring though lol, that was a fun little adventure, but the other guy charges way too much for it so I don't recommend it since he bought all the rights from me and I don't see squat in revenues.

cebosound wrote: Waterchange, Waterchange, waterchange... till your knuckles are bleeding. ;) :lol:

My youtube page www.youtube.com/user/rwhp550?feature=mhee

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Re: Screenwriting

I write fiction stories hope to be full time author but its big work in progress.

I have this book published but I dont rate it very well and Im meant to sell but I do not believe in it I can not really sell it to others. Its ok I would give a 6 on score of 10 but it was a trial run and the books I am writing currently are a lot better.

Here is link. :)

bookstore.authorhouse.com/Products/SKU-000213417/Diego-and-The-Athaman.aspx

I love writing though and cant explain how much of an addiction/obseesion it is. I just fall in to another world and can place everything, see smell picture feel and sense all the characters in the places or situations and think/act how they would or feel what happens to them. Of course I am not them and I reframe from basing any of my characters or stories on real people because I do not feel you can really feel, act or think like another person unless you are them.

But what is your film about? I would like to do films or anime or stage plays. I would love for my books to be put into digital whether it a series or films as it would be my ultimute end game. :)

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds