Where Do They Go......

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

really see I would have never have known because he has not been to constant since I have been here ...

I plan on being around lol!!

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Miss Nicki
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Miss Nicki replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

cebosound wrote:

ehall67 wrote: I missed this thread but yeah to be honest even since I have been on here since Feb I have seen many people come and go !! I could only imagine what it would be like to have been doing this from 3 years or more how many ppl disappear !!

and yeah mroylands def fell off the earth!!

yeah, its a little crazy how it happens.

maybe penn should send mass emails out to all the old members.... asking them to come check out the site.

I have done this on 2 occasions! It didn't do any good.. :(

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

Yeah, I haven't seen ProudMama, DeadEyeWillie & a few others in quite a while. I miss 'em too, they are good peeps!! I missed a few days here & there w/ packing for the move(when we do it!!LOL) & a death in the family, but I chime in fairly regularly & try to keep abreast of the situation....

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

ehall67 wrote: really see I would have never have known because he has not been to constant since I have been here ...

I plan on being around lol!!

Yeah, most of my time here he (noddy) has been one of the biggest contributers . but things happen, i am sure he will eventually be back around more. i'm not even close to giving up on him. Plus i know he still has lots of tanks. :lol:

@Nicki, well i'm glad you have given it a shot a couple of times. I would like to even here from Old Jaime. He really had some bad luck with his Oscar tanks early on.

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

yea Nicki has tried to pull people back several times and Noddy is like the wise man he is in back ground but here when we call :)

Hope you stick around Cebo or Ill be real upset Im still sad about your JD so this is your punishment lol

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

• cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

jnet wrote: yea Nicki has tried to pull people back several times and Noddy is like the wise man he is in back ground but here when we call :)

Hope you stick around Cebo or Ill be real upset Im still sad about your JD so this is your punishment lol

I'm a lifer Jnet. Don't worry about me. ;)

Yeah, i am still sad sometimes about that JD. he was one of a kind for sure. ... but atleast i have quite a few pics and videos to remember him (and honor him).

by the way, Noddy has been bouncin around the site lately. :cheer: ... Hi Noddy! :). ... is that puppy pooping everywhere yet? :lol:

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

• Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

cebosound wrote: yeah.

I don't even see Noddy very much any more. :unsure: ... he was about as faithful as it gets.

hope he's doing okay. :huh:

I'm doing OK ,but like stated by the other, life can hit you in the face, or bless you, but it keeps you busy with other things from time to time.

In my case, i did some home redecoration, and got a new wall of cupboards.
The new Pup is taking up A LOT of time too, it's allmost as intense as having a new baby born. :side:

Plus there's other hobbies ,that take up a lot of time from time to time.
I took part in a RC race, in the middle of town, on a specially made circuit on Queens day.
Got new rollerskates, since my kids have started rollerskating, and i have to go with them and took up that old hobby.

Then there's the time i put in modifying RC and other cars.
Plus my wife and I, and 2 others are preparing a photo exibition, made out of coulorfull pictures of nice parts of my hometown and only have 10 days left to finish all the cutting and glueing, before we can set up the exibition.
All the art will be given away, to the people of my hometown, in a lottery, after the exibition is finished.

Sooooooo, me and the family are doing fine, but all these nice things take up so much time, that i am not on forum.
But since my wife has a new computer and i got a new tablet, I hope to be around some more.

And i miss a lot of old members too, esp. the ones that disappear suddenly, and never show up again.
I hate when that happens, for it feels almost feels like losing a brother, when you have been having good contact for a long time.

I wish the days had 48 hours at the moment. :)

• Matt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Serrasalmus Rhombeus, any questions?
  • Thank you received: 151

Matt replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

Lol, i know what you mean Noddy, the days just go by way too quick, especially when you're busy.

Glad you're poking around again though.

cebosound wrote: Waterchange, Waterchange, waterchange... till your knuckles are bleeding. ;) :lol:

My youtube page www.youtube.com/user/rwhp550?feature=mhee

• Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

thanx.
I'm thankfull that it's hobbies and other nice things taking up my time, instead of all the hardships from the start of this year, that took up my time then.
Yesterday was a night we took to chill out, and today the whole family is sleeping in turns.
I just woke up on the couch, with one of our dogs right on top of me.
I just checked how my family was doing, and found my son and daughter, fast asleep with my wife,in our bedroom.
At almost 5PM, i guess that proves how busy we have been lately.
I'm so glad it's weekend! :P ;)

• Matt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Serrasalmus Rhombeus, any questions?
  • Thank you received: 151

Matt replied the topic: Re: Where Do They Go......

Amen, lots to be said for a good weekend

cebosound wrote: Waterchange, Waterchange, waterchange... till your knuckles are bleeding. ;) :lol:

My youtube page www.youtube.com/user/rwhp550?feature=mhee

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds