Where Do They Go......

  • Richardb1976
  • Richardb1976's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You Can't Fix Stupid
  • Posts: 2353
  • Thank you received: 58

Richardb1976 replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

That understandable
#326881

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • STAFFIE
  • STAFFIE's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Pink floyd + fish = Bliss
  • Posts: 2376
  • Thank you received: 40

STAFFIE replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

Still keeping up with all waterchanges tho.
I changed 40% out of 7 tanks today .. cant wait for my water bill :D

thx eddie :)
#326885

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 7136
  • Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

oh congratz Staffie :) Nice to see you again; I missed ya if no one else did :)


hows your army of fonts?

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

#327011

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • STAFFIE
  • STAFFIE's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Pink floyd + fish = Bliss
  • Posts: 2376
  • Thank you received: 40

STAFFIE replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

jnet wrote: oh congratz Staffie :) Nice to see you again; I missed ya if no one else did :)


hows your army of fonts?


Hey jnet Thanks :laugh: .. the haters can hate all they like. Its all good! :P

The fronts are doing really well i shall take some new photos soon..
I sold a batch of 15 last week for £300 and they where some of the smaller ones i have hehe Guessing the guy wanted to sell them on himself at a larger size.

Still have over 100 of varied sizes spread across 8 tanks...some are over 6 inches now and worth a pretty penny :P.
#327160

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

ehall67 wrote:

cebosound wrote: where do the go...


anyone remember Jaime? .. he planned is oscar tank for months, finally set it up, and then it busted all over his living room. :unsure:


yeah... he had a HUGE tank to I remember ... then we tried to save his .. JD I believe and it ended up dyeing that was the last I heard of him

no, i don't think thats the same guy ed.

this guy was a biker guy from scottland. he preped for a new big oscar tank for several months. had a brick stand built in the middle of his living room. then after a week of excitement, the tank busted.

he almost gave up on his dream, but gave it another attempt, but this time it was only with goldfish , and it was a smaller tank(55g i think).

then he got married and gradually phased out. but when i was new here, he was one of the most frequent posters. likeable guy.

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#327486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

STAFFIE wrote:

jnet wrote: oh congratz Staffie :) Nice to see you again; I missed ya if no one else did :)


hows your army of fonts?


Hey jnet Thanks :laugh: .. the haters can hate all they like. Its all good! :P

The fronts are doing really well i shall take some new photos soon..
I sold a batch of 15 last week for £300 and they where some of the smaller ones i have hehe Guessing the guy wanted to sell them on himself at a larger size.

Still have over 100 of varied sizes spread across 8 tanks...some are over 6 inches now and worth a pretty penny :P.


Ryan, glad to see you back my friend. :)

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#327487

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • STAFFIE
  • STAFFIE's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Pink floyd + fish = Bliss
  • Posts: 2376
  • Thank you received: 40

STAFFIE replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

cebosound wrote:

STAFFIE wrote:

jnet wrote: oh congratz Staffie :) Nice to see you again; I missed ya if no one else did :)


hows your army of fonts?


Hey jnet Thanks :laugh: .. the haters can hate all they like. Its all good! :P

The fronts are doing really well i shall take some new photos soon..
I sold a batch of 15 last week for £300 and they where some of the smaller ones i have hehe Guessing the guy wanted to sell them on himself at a larger size.

Still have over 100 of varied sizes spread across 8 tanks...some are over 6 inches now and worth a pretty penny :P.


Ryan, glad to see you back my friend. :)


Thanks bud ..im always about.. sometimes i just lurk! :laugh:
#327501

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ehall67
  • ehall67's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Posts: 15869
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

Oh yeah that was b4 me then Ryan never mind sorry...

who was I talking about who had bought that Giant like 8 ft 300gal and it broke in his like kitchen area like 2 weeks into getting it after mts of setting it up and looking for all the pieces..

always felt bad for him

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals


#327504

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

ehall67 wrote: Oh yeah that was b4 me then Ryan never mind sorry...

who was I talking about who had bought that Giant like 8 ft 300gal and it broke in his like kitchen area like 2 weeks into getting it after mts of setting it up and looking for all the pieces..

always felt bad for him

oh ok. that does sound like a similar story though.

by the way ed, are you liking all the "free agent frenzy" in the NFL these days? crazy right.

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#327750

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ehall67
  • ehall67's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Posts: 15869
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Where Do They Go......

yes Ryan its awesome so much movement! Seahawks look so awesome on paper! and ATL should have a crazy offense! only part I hate if Ravens were like ransacked ! if ed reed leaves I am going to be so disappointed ...

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals


#327759

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds