my photobucket

• biggamehunter
  • biggamehunter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

biggamehunter replied the topic: Re:my photobucket

i have wrote sufficient warnings in the opening post where the link is ....but curiosity did kill the cat!!!!!!!!!!!!! sarcasam is the lowest form of wit...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Sinstinna replied the topic: Re:my photobucket

You take the sick ones or something? I have no clue what the big animal with twisty horns is, let me know please. Is that a leopard? I'm not judging or being hateful or anything, just curious why small cats need to be limited. Do they attack people or pets or something? And last but not least, do you travel the world to go hunting?

If you can't beat them...arrange to have them beaten!

smikeb replied the topic: Re:my photobucket

biggamehunter wrote:

i have wrote sufficient warnings in the opening post where the link is ....but curiosity did kill the cat!!!!!!!!!!!!! sarcasam is the lowest form of wit...

i know and it's so funny:) ................................

"EXCUSE MY ENGLISH, I'M FROM SWEDEN"
www.oscarciklid.egetforum.se
www.miketre.webb.se

• biggamehunter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

smikeb wrote:

biggamehunter wrote:

i know and it's so funny:) ................................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: smikeb you are hillarious :laugh: :laugh:

• biggamehunter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Sinstinna wrote:

You take the sick ones or something? I have no clue what the big animal with twisty horns is, let me know please. Is that a leopard? I'm not judging or being hateful or anything, just curious why small cats need to be limited. Do they attack people or pets or something? And last but not least, do you travel the world to go hunting?

we usually cull very old or young animals leaving the prime ones to breed and increase numbers , the big animal with twisty horns is a greater kudu ,the horns are shaped like that so they can use them like you looking through a corkscrew .....they make a perfect tube of sight down the centre of the twists to the beasts eye so they can use the horn tip with great precision ..the cats a cheetah...these animals wont eat old meat so therefore kill everytime they are hungry....if you had a game ranch with just a family of 5 cheetahs on there each one kills once a day...so in one year with just 5 cheetahs on your farm you stand to lose a minimum of 5 kills x 365 days 1825 antelope a year just to 5 cheetahs, without natural deaths and other predators the permit fees for the animals i dispach is 50% for the small townships for school books or waterpumps and also after i have taken the meat i want for my food the carcass is dropped off to the same small townships ...therefore stopping the people in the villages need to go poaching and depleting animal stock numbers.......
here in the uk i mannage deer herds with similar effect the young get pushed out of the woods to areas of very low food by prime bucks causing them to starve to death...and the old ones after losing their territory to younger prime bucks unfortunately suffer the same fate....so as there is no natural predators here man has to step in to manage these situations for the sustainability of the herd.....if a wood with a herd of deer can sustain for example 500acres of wood can hold feed and sustain 500 head of deer .......in 3 years the wood will be immensely overpopulated and the flora and fauna devastated causing the now 1500-2000 head of deer to ALL STARVE TO DEATH so i ensure that their habitat can sustain a healthy heard by keeping the numbers in line with the sustainability of the area they live in
and i do travel the world participating in herd management in my spare time (at least twice a year) when i am having a break from the uk species ,or i get called to a job...........but some ignorant people dont understand that without man management herds will suffer..........thank you greatly sinnstinna for your interest :) :) :) :)

I think that's the most I've seen you say at one time, it shows your passion for what you do. I can see your point and the good it does I'm just glad you don't kill for the fun of it or for fur. But don't you feel bad for just a instant before you pull the trigger that you're killing such a beautiful animal? Especially that cheetah, I thought they were endangered from inbreeding. I watch a lot of animal shows on tv and it makes me sad that people have hurt the earth so bad that the animals can't live.
About the deer I can totally understand. Right before hunting season here it's not unusual to see them in our front yard and we live in a good sized town. I've forgot the exact number but lots of people are killed each year by hitting dear with their car.

• biggamehunter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

thanks for your comments sinstinna .......i could talk forever about the subject but i dont want to try to influence your thinking or opinions in any way whatsoever.....i have been hunting so long i dont feel anything at all when i hunt but the hard part for people who dont hunt to understand is i actualy LOVE animals!!!!!!!! i studdy each and every species in total depth including full anatomical studdies and behaviour etc ,i keep pets and i am not cruel in any way towards animals...if i see an injured bird i take it home and nurse it back to health and i have been in trouble for sorting out a man who was whipping and being cruel to a horse in a field by the roadside,and i admire every species on the planet...but the animals i cull are used for food!!!!!! in a lot of instances the ranches are so far into the wilderness the meat we shoot is actually also our evening meal.....i dont like to live on maizemeal all the time meat is needed in my diet and also the reasons i explained earlier,the cats are like foxes in the uk ...hillfarmers lose thousands of little lambs every year to them and the farmer relies on the lambs as income to feed HIS family...and so on ..........thank you greatly and i am so sorry to you for what i do.....

No need at all to be sorry BG :), I totally understand, and when you give food to families children are eating that might not be otherwise. I don't like housecats, they just get on my nerves but I love the big cats, so graceful and trying so hard to survive.
I almost got in trouble the same way you did. A man had a dalmation tied in his yard, no dog house, no nothing. He was eat up with mange and almost starved to death. When my son saw it he cried and I got furious. I went into the yard and took him, as I was carrying him to the car a man came out and yelled at me, said he was gonna call the police. I told him to do it, pleaseeeeeeee do it! He just went back inside. We named him Tiger and he was the best pet we ever had and full of love and joy. When he died both of my kids slept with me for 2 weeks, it really was losing a member of the family. At least we gave him some happiness. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
I do understand what you do, I'm just jealous because you get to travel so much lol

• biggamehunter
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

thank you :) ......please keep up the good work!!!!!!!:kiss:

marcus replied the topic: Re:my photobucket

I saw the pics some time ago when you 1st posted it, I was wondering whats the rifle and scope? must be a pain to travel with?? customs and so on??

Be the change that you want to see in the world.
Mohandas Gandhi

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds