I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

  • benmcfadden
  • benmcfadden's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Posts: 12895
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

Well done dude. It's my next milestone

Haku, I knew your were good.
#271909

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 11889
  • Karma: 9
  • Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

Big-Ken wrote: Congrats Ryan good job!!

@George- I would say post count doesn't matter when it comes to your value to the community but it is quite an achievement and shows you're dedication when you have a post count of 10000


And sure, threads like "Attempt to go out tonight"and "the one word association game" add easily to a count like that, but they are not what makes getting to 10K a miles stone.
That part of the forum shows people how long the friendly community is continuing. For they also show how long some threads are allready running and I myself am amazed with the same thing, if i see a thread started 5 years,7 months ago.
Same with Postcount-threads, they're just fun to have. :)

But if you look at the many times (people like) Cebo are giving solid and helpfull advice, consistant with the info found on the site, and with the info of other members you see how important and dedicated these people are.

And you know you're advice is good Cebo. B) B) B)
Congrattttttz, and keep advising and having fun!
Before you know it,you'll have passed me as well.

But a wise man once said :It's a Marathon, not a sprint! ;)
#271929

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4502
  • Karma: 1
  • Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

CONGRATZ Ryan! i just want to copy a quote with modification:
"a journey to 10K post always start with the first post, all you have to
do is keep on posting and enjoy the forum. Time will come you have another
10K post without even noticing it" LOL!
#271970

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 1004
  • Thank you received: 29

GeorgeP replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

Ah, I get it. Well Cebo def provides awesome advice. :lol:
#271976

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

Brooksie wrote: Congrats.... I said it under another post but I'll say it under the OFFICIAL post too !! And I see you hit the goal and have signed off. :P

May I be at 5,000 soon! :silly:

Yes, I saw it over there too Brooksie. So I appreciate your congratz twice as much. :) .. (and yes i did log off, i thought about not coming back... :lol: :silly: ; just kidding. my son has been sick and today i felt more and more sick as the day went on. i tried to go to sleep early tonight but couldnt, gotta be at work early in the morning tomorrow :( )

Thanks again! :)


Nina_W wrote: Ryan, well done :)

Wouldn't be the same if it wasn't 'cebosound' all the way down when you look at new posts.

Thanks Nina. Glad you are used to seeing my neon green avatar down the line. :lol:


Brooksie wrote:

Nina_W wrote: Ryan, well done :)

Wouldn't be the same if it wasn't 'cebosound' all the way down when you look at new posts.


Very well said Nina! I do notice that when I log in!

cheers. :cheer:


JasonR wrote: Congratz dude!

Thanks Man! :)



ehall67 wrote: Congratulations man ! You are a true elite poster!

Thanks alot Eddie. I appreciate that. and i hope you enjoyed the first nfl sunday of the season. i know i did. :cheer:


GeorgeP wrote: Congrats!

......... but uh, I thought we didn't really place any importance on post number? sooo I don't really get why people make threads announcing thier post count? :huh:

GP. this thread is less about honoring me or putting me a top of a popularity contest. ... just more of me recognizing me reaching a milestone, and me wanting to share it with my friends. :)


Big-Ken wrote: Congrats Ryan good job!!

@George- I would say post count doesn't matter when it comes to your value to the community but it is quite an achievement and shows you're dedication when you have a post count of 10000

Thanks Big Ken. I appreciate that.


banjominnow wrote: Congrats man.

Thanks Banjo!


Necromancer4 wrote: congrats ryan...... B)

Thank you for chiming in Cris. :)



benmcfadden wrote: Well done dude. It's my next milestone

Thanks Ben. and you'll be there in no time. :)


Noddy wrote:
And sure, threads like "Attempt to go out tonight"and "the one word association game" add easily to a count like that, but they are not what makes getting to 10K a miles stone.
That part of the forum shows people how long the friendly community is continuing. For they also show how long some threads are allready running and I myself am amazed with the same thing, if i see a thread started 5 years,7 months ago.
Same with Postcount-threads, they're just fun to have. :)

But if you look at the many times (people like) Cebo are giving solid and helpfull advice, consistant with the info found on the site, and with the info of other members you see how important and dedicated these people are.

And you know you're advice is good Cebo. B) B) B)
Congrattttttz, and keep advising and having fun!
Before you know it,you'll have passed me as well.

But a wise man once said :It's a Marathon, not a sprint! ;)

True words Noddy. and your right , it is an attestment to the site when people are staying on it for long periods of time. that should let people know that we do have a friendly , educated, knowledgable, fun community here. ..... and thanks for the compliment on my "Advice". I know sometimes i can push the envelope a little bit. ;)


DRACO wrote: CONGRATZ Ryan! i just want to copy a quote with modification:
"a journey to 10K post always start with the first post, all you have to
do is keep on posting and enjoy the forum. Time will come you have another
10K post without even noticing it" LOL!

Very Nice quote Paul. and thank you. .... it crossed my mind for a second to pull one of your moves (at 10k ) ;)


GeorgeP wrote: Ah, I get it. Well Cebo def provides awesome advice. :lol:

Thanks alot GP. B)



Cheers to everyone. Hopefully I will continue to see all of you around the site for years to come. :cheer:

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#271980

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

an to celebrate, I did some tank maintenance today and made some suttle changes. Thread to see the tank update video:
www.oscarfishlover.com/forum/18-photographs-a-videos/271981-cebos-sept-9th-2012-update#271981

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#271982

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ehall67
  • ehall67's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Posts: 15869
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

Loved the first weekend it is the best and my team plays tonight also it just keeps getting better !!!

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals


#272099

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 11889
  • Karma: 9
  • Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

10K and a Mastery-sign earned for the biggest multiquote i ever saw! :woohoo:

#272151

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

ehall67 wrote: Loved the first weekend it is the best and my team plays tonight also it just keeps getting better !!!

Cool.

and my team plays tonight too. B)

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#272265

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: I MADE IT!!! 10,000 POSTS!!!

Noddy wrote: 10K and a Mastery-sign earned for the biggest multiquote i ever saw! :woohoo:

ha ha ... thanks noddy, those long multiposts take a lot of time, patience, and effort. but you can't short cut anything here. :lol: :silly:

cute frog too. ;)

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#272266

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds