FIREARMS. What are you shooting? vVideos

• Thank you received: 6

Brian513 replied the topic: FIREARMS. What are you shooting? vVideos

There are to many firearms out there in the states. I don't think the government could ever get it under control. They are trying to hinder some of the school shootings that have happened in the recent past by restricting "high capacity" magazines. And trying to ban "assault" weapons. Prices have gone crazy and ammo can be very hard to find at times.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Firestorm8215
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Firestorm8215 replied the topic: FIREARMS. What are you shooting? vVideos

They are now considering to make it mandatory to have insurance for your gun. Kind of like car insurance.
Not sure how I feel about that.

• Thank you received: 6

Brian513 replied the topic: FIREARMS. What are you shooting? vVideos

Firestorm8215 wrote: They are now considering to make it mandatory to have insurance for your gun. Kind of like car insurance.
Not sure how I feel about that.

That to me sounds like a way for the gov. to find out what/how many firearms you have. Not a big fan of that. I know some ppl with some very large collections, wonder what they'd be paying? And tho I don't have many firearms, I'm guessing my rates would be high because unfortunately in the last 10 yrs my home has been broken into twice and I have had 2 pistols and 1 rifle stolen.

• Thor84
  • Thor84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • GREASE MONKEY
  • Thank you received: 7

Thor84 replied the topic: FIREARMS. What are you shooting? vVideos

Not wanting start a gun control debate, but if they want to have any impact at all on violent crimes involving guns, they would have to ban guns all together. All of the recently proposed laws wouldn't make a bit of difference.

• Thank you received: 3

managsd replied the topic: FIREARMS. What are you shooting? vVideos

I am a newbie when it comes to firearms admittedly, but I enjoy shooting a semi-auto handgun.
My husband has a collection, and is always looking to add one more.

My personal gun to practice with is a Hi-Point 380, although my husband doesn't really care for it.

His handguns (thus far) are a S & W 40, and a Taurus TCP, a 380.

He also has some sort of shotgun and a rifle, no idea what kinds, etc.

I am signed up for a CWP course in a few weeks, debating whether to take my Hi-Point which is decently heavy or the Taurus bc that's the size gun I would carry on my persons if I were to carry.

Catherine

• Popss
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Popss replied the topic: FIREARMS. What are you shooting? vVideos

5 kids= no guns in the house. maybe after they grow up ad move out.

• Thank you received: 35

AZ Steve replied the topic: FIREARMS. What are you shooting? vVideos

Thor84 wrote: Not wanting start a gun control debate, but if they want to have any impact at all on violent crimes involving guns, they would have to ban guns all together. All of the recently proposed laws wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Your joking right!!?! If you outlaw guns the only people who will have guns are OUTLAWS!!!! Do you really think criminals go through the proper channels to acquire a firearm??? I am a registered owner a law abiding citazine. I think(and this is just my opinion) I don't wish to step on anyone's beliefs. Awhile back some disturbed person entered a movie theater and shot alot of people. If I were there and armed I would have did my best to stop the loss of innocent lives. More responsible people need to carry fire arms in my opinion.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds