Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

• Win
  • Win's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Win created the topic: Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

well since i bought my magnum research baby desert eagle M4500 in .45ACP(aka Jericho), which is the standard issue sidearm for the IDF, i have carried it in a law enforcement ballistic nylon belt holster with the spare mag pouch, as a result i never really was able to use it often for concealed carry, i had always just carried a lil 380 in my pocket, and basically figured the 45 was too big to comfortably carry around, i was wrong. today picked up an "in the pants" type holster, a #15 by Uncle Mikes, and wow... its so comfortable, i literally dont even notice the gun is there. if theres any firearm shooters that read this i just wanted to reccomend their products, they are awesome. im enjoying this 12 dollar purchase almost as much as my new big aquarium lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

w66 replied the topic: Re:Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

Win wrote:

well since i bought my magnum research baby desert eagle M4500 in .45ACP(aka Jericho), which is the standard issue sidearm for the IDF, i have carried it in a law enforcement ballistic nylon belt holster with the spare mag pouch, as a result i never really was able to use it often for concealed carry, i had always just carried a lil 380 in my pocket, and basically figured the 45 was too big to comfortably carry around, i was wrong. today picked up an "in the pants" type holster, a #15 by Uncle Mikes, and wow... its so comfortable, i literally dont even notice the gun is there. if theres any firearm shooters that read this i just wanted to reccomend their products, they are awesome. im enjoying this 12 dollar purchase almost as much as my new big aquarium lol.

nice gun, a fair while ago a buddy of mine had a Desert eagle 50 cal, it was a real beauty, dunno if he still has it.

• Thank you received: 1

Dalton replied the topic: Re:Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

whats the point on carrying a weapon on u i know it looks cool but the only real reason is for protection could u really use it if u had to?

14 Gallon Biocube Reef tank started Jan. 2, 2012

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL replied the topic: Re:Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

This will make you laugh. In the UK, it is illegal to even carry a pocket knife, Christ, if you got caught carrying a live handgun, you'd probably get about 10 years in jail

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Thor84
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • GREASE MONKEY
  • Thank you received: 7

Thor84 replied the topic: Re:Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

Dalton wrote:

whats the point on carrying a weapon on u i know it looks cool but the only real reason is for protection could u really use it if u had to?

i'm also iffy on the usefullness of carrying it around. having it in the truck, or at home...yeah. i definitely think that being able to have a weapon for home or personal defense is something that should never go away though. i'm personally a fan of having a short-barrel shotgun for home defense

• Thank you received: 1

Dalton replied the topic: Re:Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

I always have a knife on me lol. I do have weapons (guns) at home truck no. but caring a gun i would never do just the thought of someone grabbing it and using it on me while my son is around. My guns at home include 2 410's 3 20 ga. and 3 12 ga. AR15 2 22's and a 308 snipper riffle i used in Iraq military let me buy it.

14 Gallon Biocube Reef tank started Jan. 2, 2012

• PAUL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

PAUL replied the topic: Re:Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

i used to have a back shoulder holster to carry a gun whenever i travel
at the country side due to insurgent.... but from the time my son was able
to force open my steel cabinet and got the gun for his nemeses in the community,
i got rid all of them for safety reason.... although today, my son is already adult,
i just trust GOD to protect us... if it is our time, nothing i can about it...

• Necromancer4
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Parachromis...accept no substitute
  • Thank you received: 78

Necromancer4 replied the topic: Re:Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

i also am not a beleiver in carrying weapons with me. i dont own any guns nor would i keep one in my house. i do have some things for home defense though i have a small battle axe at my door and my katana in my bedroom.

Warning..I will offend you at some point!!!

my goal is simple a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all

• bowhunter
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • A Country Boy Can Survive

bowhunter replied the topic: Re:Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

I am currently in the process of getting my permit to carry concealed for my Beretta .45. If you put more guns in the good guys hands.... then bad guys will think twice before they rob a store, mug someone, etc.

rumncoke0482 replied the topic: Re:Picked up a new Concealed Carry Holster

i can honestly say i own right now a springfield xd 40 cal w/ 4" barrel and i can say with my hallow points i feel safer considering the fact that it goes everywhere with me since im county allows open carry ill soon be getting my conceled permit, but since my exwife didnt like guns and would not let me have mine i sold all of my collection ugh so dumb but now i am going to get a mossburg shotty and 308 and others but i will have a gun safe ya its expensive but hey i dare a mother&&(&er break in my apt cause it wont be pretty with a hole in his chest

I have lost my mind be back when I find it, maybe.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds