The gym?

• Win
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Win replied the topic: Re:The gym?

TonyT wrote:

some 20 years ago i used to do a lot of weightlifting, was quite good... now the only thing I life is a bag of jelly babies..

as for guns, I love the fact you can have loads with no license.. I wanna be a gun owner lol

T

while legal to own most guns without a license here. carrying is a completely different issue. in texas you can have a handgun in your car without a permit, provided it is fully concealed from view. to carry on your person however you have to have a concealed handgun license, which cost me 100 dollars for the class time (an 8 hour class), and 140 to the state to actually pay for the permit. and you have to be proficient enough to qualify at the range. if you cant see or shoot well you dont get it lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

marcus replied the topic: Re:The gym?

Whats the law on silencers can you have them?

sadly 1 man killed the British gun control laws. I won't mention his name cos i don't want him to be remembered for the crap he done. I am not saying its right or wrong and don't really want to get into that argument but if 1 person killed using a car would we go back to horse? the British government don't need much to go overboard when it suits them. may be they could have put a heavy tax on guns and made money from them )))) If they see this they may just do it. British gov like tax. just in case they do see this THERE ARE MORE GUNS IN THE WRONG HANDS NOW THAN EVER BEFORE control the dam boarders. sorry that my moan done.)))

Be the change that you want to see in the world.
Mohandas Gandhi

• Win
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

i can legally purchase a suppressor for the price of the suppressor, plus the cost of the tax stamp, they are legal to own with the proper paperwork here, that would be class II, i believe its a 40 dollar tax. full auto is a 200 dollar tax stamp. :) there is a 6 week period or so for the paperwork to go thru however, so you buy it, and in a month or two you find out if they will let you take it home lol. of course laws vary state to state county to county. texas is one of states where registered full automatics are legal.

• Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Re:The gym?

You did it again!lol

• Win
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

lol im so terrible. i should uninstall and quit.

• Thank you received: 0

marcus replied the topic: Re:The gym?

Yes quite right Noddy ((( this is a gym thread so lets get back on track and Win we will open a guns/laws thread just for you.

I have trouble getting my shoulders pumped or should I say that burning feeling next day. no matter how hard i work my shoulder wear out and I cant lift any more but still no burn. I am struggling to build here any tips??

Be the change that you want to see in the world.
Mohandas Gandhi

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds