My full house!!!

  • Win
  • Win's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Win replied the topic: Re:My full house!!!

lol amazing you trained a rodent to shit in a box! i wouldnt have thought that they were smart enough for that.
#69532

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ikkie78
  • ikkie78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Go away or I shall taunt you a 2nd time!
  • Posts: 1475
  • Karma: 4
  • Thank you received: 0

ikkie78 replied the topic: Re:My full house!!!

Win wrote:

lol amazing you trained a rodent to shit in a box! i wouldnt have thought that they were smart enough for that.


Yeah they are very smart...not actually a rodent (haha...my wife get mad when I call them rodents! :cheer:) But they actually little train very easily...the big one comes when you call it and everything...kind of like a dog with huge ears! haha!

-Come to the darkside...we have cookies!
-I wake up every morning and I piss excellence!
-I'm sorry...I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!
#69537

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Win
  • Win's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Win replied the topic: Re:My full house!!!

ikkie78 wrote:

Win wrote:

lol amazing you trained a rodent to shit in a box! i wouldnt have thought that they were smart enough for that.


Yeah they are very smart...not actually a rodent (haha...my wife get mad when I call them rodents! :cheer:) But they actually little train very easily...the big one comes when you call it and everything...kind of like a dog with huge ears! haha!


i couldnt beileve it when you said they werent... and i goggle it and it says they are related to horses!!!!!!!!! what the hell!!!! thats crazy!
#69554

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ikkie78
  • ikkie78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Go away or I shall taunt you a 2nd time!
  • Posts: 1475
  • Karma: 4
  • Thank you received: 0

ikkie78 replied the topic: Re:My full house!!!

Win wrote:

ikkie78 wrote:

Win wrote:

lol amazing you trained a rodent to shit in a box! i wouldnt have thought that they were smart enough for that.


Yeah they are very smart...not actually a rodent (haha...my wife get mad when I call them rodents! :cheer:) But they actually little train very easily...the big one comes when you call it and everything...kind of like a dog with huge ears! haha!


i couldnt beileve it when you said they werent... and i goggle it and it says they are related to horses!!!!!!!!! what the hell!!!! thats crazy!


Haha...yeah I always thought they were rodents as well until my wife educated me...they are actually lagomorphs. Their teeth still creep me out though! haha!

-Come to the darkside...we have cookies!
-I wake up every morning and I piss excellence!
-I'm sorry...I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!
#69555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 322
  • Karma: 9
  • Thank you received: 0

Codeman_T USMC replied the topic: Re:My full house!!!

Full house sounds right. We have two cats Jasper and Juno and Leo the Oscar. Getting a boxer puppy upon my return from Afghanistan.
#69566

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ikkie78
  • ikkie78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Go away or I shall taunt you a 2nd time!
  • Posts: 1475
  • Karma: 4
  • Thank you received: 0

ikkie78 replied the topic: Re:My full house!!!

Codeman_T USMC wrote:

Full house sounds right. We have two cats Jasper and Juno and Leo the Oscar. Getting a boxer puppy upon my return from Afghanistan.


I love boxers! Debating between a boxer and an english bulldog when we get a house and are allowed to have a dog.

-Come to the darkside...we have cookies!
-I wake up every morning and I piss excellence!
-I'm sorry...I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!
#69569

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 322
  • Karma: 9
  • Thank you received: 0

Codeman_T USMC replied the topic: Re:My full house!!!

I had a boxer named Kristopher for 14 years, he still acted like a puppy when he died. Very loyal, intelligent, affectionate dogs. He was energetic until the day he died of heart failure. I remember how gentle he was with my little sister when she was born. He was such a great watch dog, wouldn't let strangers harm us...But my sister could hang on his ears and he would just lick her. One of the best canines without a doubt. I read about training them to use a bell when they had to go out, he picked this up very quickly.
Some interesting information about Boxers. They were one of the first canines utilized by police forces and military's alike. They were highly regarded for their strength, speed, sense of smell and guarding capabilities. I personally watched Kristopher clear an 8 foot fence with one leap.
#69582

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ikkie78
  • ikkie78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Go away or I shall taunt you a 2nd time!
  • Posts: 1475
  • Karma: 4
  • Thank you received: 0

ikkie78 replied the topic: Re:My full house!!!

Wow...sounds like a great dog you had...and sorry you lost him to heart failure. We were trying to let our landlords let us have a dog because the animal rescue my wife and I volunteer at had a Boxer puppy that they took in and we really wanted it...but it was a no-go so we are gonna have to wait until we have our own place.

-Come to the darkside...we have cookies!
-I wake up every morning and I piss excellence!
-I'm sorry...I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!
#69589

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds