What kind of cameras do others have on here?

• Win
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Win replied the topic: Re:What kind of cameras do others have on here?

w66 wrote:

Win wrote:

god damn that set of pics is gruesome!

Thats what happens when your shot with a 180 grain 308 softpoint, from 1 or 2 feet!

ive seen that effect first hand with venison but DAMN i didnt need to see a flayed open head this morning, i had just sat down with a home cooked breakfast of pancakes and bacon and scrambled eggs and... that just ruined it for me lol... my doggies enjoyed it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

w66 replied the topic: Re:What kind of cameras do others have on here?

Win wrote:

w66 wrote:

Win wrote:

god damn that set of pics is gruesome!

Thats what happens when your shot with a 180 grain 308 softpoint, from 1 or 2 feet!

ive seen that effect first hand with venison but DAMN i didnt need to see a flayed open head this morning, i had just sat down with a home cooked breakfast of pancakes and bacon and scrambled eggs and... that just ruined it for me lol... my doggies enjoyed it.

Winns flayed open freeze dried pacu food?

• Nickisue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Nickisue replied the topic: Re:What kind of cameras do others have on here?

God Hun... don't encourage Win in any fashion... LOL... It's about the same as poking the monkey cage at the zoo with a big stick! :D :D

• Win
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Win replied the topic: Re:What kind of cameras do others have on here?

Nickisue wrote:

God Hun... don't encourage Win in any fashion... LOL... It's about the same as poking the monkey cage at the zoo with a big stick! :D :D

the only difference is... this monkey... will kick your ass!

• ikkie78
  • Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Go away or I shall taunt you a 2nd time!

ikkie78 replied the topic: Re:What kind of cameras do others have on here?

w66 wrote:

Nickisue wrote:

W66 I love your dogs... I would smooch them!! Can you do me a favor??? Post a current pic.. of you, not the Pups...lol

Hi Nicki,
Just had the current photo's taken today, I guess they did the best with what they had left to use, i'm also lucky the dogs I had on the farm at the time didn't decide to chow down before I was found in the dark!
Since I wasn't supposed to be able to do much of anything, I also attached the pictures of my favourite toys I got after the op, to prove the doc's aint always right, as long as you put your heart and soul into it!

Wow! Amazing job they did! And good for you telling them to shove it and doing what you wanted to do after! Have a lot of respect for you for that!

And if you ever get sick of that first bike you can just send it this way! haha! I miss mine! :laugh:

-Come to the darkside...we have cookies!
-I wake up every morning and I piss excellence!
-I'm sorry...I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!

that guy that runs my LFS and has those GIANT black pacu, has decided to try and breed them.
They are now in his friends pond :silly: Icant understand how you can rationalise puting a couple of pair of 3ft long pacu's into an open pond, god help anything that wanders in!

Nickisue wrote:

they did a spectacular job... Really!! and STOP teasing me with those babies... I wanna smooch them!!! the tats look great, i am itching for a new one! ;)

And will you take me for a ride on your bike??? I love to ride... But hubby doesn't do bikes.

Hi Nicki,
I know what you mean about that itch to get another tatt, as soon as I saw that pic winn posted a while ago [kill em' all and let god sort em' out] I decided to have it expanded and put between my shoulderblades!

• Nickisue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

So did you get it? or is it still an itch??? LOl... i will be getting this wonderful OFL logo in the next 3 weeks... I can't wait!

ps... my sister saw your boy tonight and is now planning a kidnapping trip! :D :D

Nickisue wrote:

So did you get it? or is it still an itch??? LOl... i will be getting this wonderful OFL logo in the next 3 weeks... I can't wait!

ps... my sister saw your boy tonight and is now planning a kidnapping trip! :D :D

Alas its still an itch to be scratched soon. I know what you mean about cant wait, once you get that first tatt it becomes like a drug.
I started getting mine to cover surgery scars and it took off from there!
as for you sister snatching my pup, she better hurry up, the picture I attached is of his dad, he weighs 150lbs and the breeder said brutus will weigh at least that, he's already about 120!
here's dad-

• Nickisue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

OMG!!! I am in LOVE!!! He is Gorgeous!!!! I want it!!

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 2.556 seconds