Oscar sketch...(very rough)

• Thank you received: 0

metoo replied the topic: Re:Oscar sketch...(very rough)

jet wrote:

:) hey great drawings id love to be able to draw like that id do all the cartoon characters for my kids rooms and frame them well done they are brill :) julie

That's an idea! Doesn't have to be framed for me even, just right on the wall. Pooky, can you come over? :P :lol:

If I were a guy, I\'d have probably needed only 30% of the amount of words to say this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pooky_84
  • pooky_84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • OSCARS RULE!!!

pooky_84 replied the topic: Re:Oscar sketch...(very rough)

Sure, where do you live? When can you send me the plane tickets and accomodation set up for me?? hehehe
I actually did that on my walls in my room when I was younger....using spray paint....my parents weren't happy, but I liked it!! hehehe

Its hard to fly like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys

metoo replied the topic: Re:Oscar sketch...(very rough)

Hehehe .. in Germany here unfortunately, so let me win the lotto first quickly before sending the tickets.

I love drawing stuff on the walls, not that I'm talented but I do it anyway. Still looking for ideas for the kids' rooms in the new house, there's no way I could do such drawings as you do. I still prefer to do it myself over letting the kids do it though :P

If I were a guy, I\'d have probably needed only 30% of the amount of words to say this

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds