oscars dont seem happy

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:Re: Re:oscars dont seem happy

oscarmitch wrote: I'm curious to what advice has been given through pm lol it might help someone else also

Its forbidden .....lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 185

Lammergeier replied the topic: Re:Re: Re:oscars dont seem happy

Hey oscarmitch I can't pm you for some reason (either that or I've spammed you... I got annoyed at the stupid send button so clicked it a lot). I press 'send' and it does nothing, ugh.

Anyone else getting that issue? Anyway, try pming me - maybe it'll work if I reply to your pm instead.

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:oscars dont seem happy

Its just info on cycling a fish tank...communicated through pm's to avoid starting a huge debate

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:oscars dont seem happy

Oh lord thus is crazy lem lets just tell him it right here.... he was sent info on cycling a tank with bacteria in a bottle because his tank wasn't cycled and may want to speed things up because of his oscars... this is not recommended unless the circumstances call for it the traditional way of using a fish like giant danios or pure ammonia are still rock solid some of us think that using bb in a bottle is woth it others dont

Took out the word discuss and used tell him right here..lol "discuss" scares me

Lammergeier replied the topic: Re:oscars dont seem happy

Lol... all the cryptic-ness was pretty funny though.

But yeah, I figured it was that. I really don't want to derail this thread, but for what it's worth I am slowly working on getting more info about those products. I'll either bump my old thread or make a new one about it when I get it together, but that won't be until the end of next week earliest - got a statistics exam on Wed.

Back on topic: fbraddy, I think Suprd has you sorted. All I have to suggest is to keep a good eye on your ammonia, nitrite and nitrate levels daily, regardless of whether you decide to use that bottled bacteria stuff or not.

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:Re: Re:oscars dont seem happy

Lammergeier wrote: Lol... all the cryptic-ness was pretty funny though.

But yeah, I figured it was that. I really don't want to derail this thread, but for what it's worth I am slowly working on getting more info about those products. I'll either bump my old thread or make a new one about it when I get it together, but that won't be until the end of next week earliest - got a statistics exam on Wed.

Back on topic: fbraddy, I think Suprd has you sorted. All I have to suggest is to keep a good eye on your ammonia, nitrite and nitrate levels daily, regardless of whether you decide to use that bottled bacteria stuff or not.

Lmaooo I just couldnt do it anymore....good luck on your exams...gonna pm you when I get a chance

Lammergeier replied the topic: Re:Re: Re:oscars dont seem happy

Go for it, and thanks! I need all the luck I can get.

• Thank you received: 195

jmunroe replied the topic: oscars dont seem happy

Welcome to OFL. Glad to see your being proactive to get things going in the right direction. Looks like you've gotten all the right info so far.. put up some pics or a vid so we can see whatcha got there.

Go do a water change - the solution to pollution is dilution.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds