fish disease pictures

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re: fish disease pictures

white hairs is a little vague could you create your own thread and post a picture for me... if they are on like a wound could be a fungus or cotton mouth or a few other things... but a picture will help ... welcome to the site tho the fast you get a pic up and some good info like tank size tank mates filter and water conditions we can figure this out

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 0

NewOscarOwner2 replied the topic: Re: fish disease pictures

Are they moving if you look closely? If so, are they stuck to the glass or free swimming? I'm thinking it sounds like detritus worms, or planaria, maybe even flukes? Worms like that often live in the substrate and if you have a heavy infestation disturbing the sand/gravel during WC will make them visible through the tank. Infestations of detritus worms and planaria are often caused by overfeeding. A pic would help with identification!
  • bassetman
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Parachromis and Caquetaia thorichthys Addict
  • Thank you received: 182

bassetman replied the topic: fish disease pictures

You are not likely to get a response to a thread dead for ten months. The poster never added any detail so who know what was going on. You assessment seems reasonable however.

Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement
  • Thank you received: 0

NewOscarOwner2 replied the topic: fish disease pictures

Oh shoot excuse me, my bad! I could have sworn it said the last post in this thread was recent, I must have looked at/clicked on the wrong one! Sorry for reviving a dead thread. Oops!
  • Firestorm8215
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Firestorm8215 replied the topic: fish disease pictures

I think we can lock this thread. People will still have acess to it , but can start a new one with whatever problems they are having at the moment. :)
Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds