PIMPLE LIKE DOT ON FOREHEAD

• r.amezcua93
  • r.amezcua93's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

r.amezcua93 created the topic: PIMPLE LIKE DOT ON FOREHEAD

I've had my 12 inch red tiger oscar for a solid year now. He's in a 65 gal. Marineland 320 canister filter with aqueon 20 gal internal filter. I noticed a very very small dot on my o's for head that somewhat resemble a pimple due to dot sticking out a tiny bit.
I took several pictures to post on here to show buy can't seem to figure out how. I'm really because this bad boy is my baby and he's been in excellent condition up until now, and it really has me freaking out. At 1st I thought it may have been hole in head but from what I saw it didn't really look the same, and I do constant water changes regularly. I'm just worried can anyone help me?! I want to show pics, so someone can help:/
My water conditions are ph 6.8-7
Aa-0 no2-0 my no3 is high. In api liquid test kit is a lil reddish, dark orange. This has been the same for the whole year. No matter what I do no3 always remains high, constant, but high. Went krazy with chems when I 1st started, but it's already been 5 months since I've really used and chemicals. Been trying to stick natural.
More than willing to email, message on fb, or whatever it takes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 583

Suprd71 replied the topic: PIMPLE LIKE DOT ON FOREHEAD

Hello and welcome to OFL. Easiest way to post pics is thru Photobucket. Copy the img code of the pic and paste directly into the forum thread box. How often and to what volume do you do water changes? Are you using a liquid test kit? Have you tested your tap water for nitrate?

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds