ok.maggots on aquarium hood

• Thank you received: 8

Vinny replied the topic: Re:ok.maggots on aquarium hood

Picture would help. And I agree water change to remove maggots it a different approach. I would think as long as you didn't spray them with chemicals they should be good food for the fish, although I would rather them gone as I'm sure you would over being food

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 8

Vinny replied the topic: Re:ok.maggots on aquarium hood

I bought a fx5 off a dude on Craigslist once that to my surprise was flooded with roaches. I bombed the shit out of under my tank threw the filter out the back door and called an exterminator. Wound up being almost a 700 dollar loss. But with all of that fish fine but no roaches ever got in the water that I know of. And yes all gone none left been a year with no sign of them. Just wish I could find that dirt bag who. Sold me it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Thank you received: 0

tmassey18 replied the topic: Re:ok.maggots on aquarium hood

No im saying I did a water change the other day friday actually and lastnight I go to feed them there were lil maggots every where and no the hood isn't submerged into water. I haven't been overfeeding them filter is only 3 weeks old if that. Replaced canister Friday as well. I would take pic but already cleaned hood.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds