Back from vacation....

• Oldfishoscar
  • Oldfishoscar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Oldfishoscar created the topic: Back from vacation....

I acquired this Oscar fish last October. He's always swam around and come up to see me when I come in his room. He is roughly 6 years old and 14 inches long. Maybe 3lbs. I let my parents come feed him while I was gone . His tank was super cloudy when I returned home. He doesn't come up to see me and will not eat. I cleaned his filter changed out 50% of his water. His head is missing scales and his air bubbler that is a rock coral statue was shoved into a corner. Does this look like he was losing it and being grumpy or he has some kind of disease. I love my Oscar any input that would increase his quality of life would be appreciated. His tank is empty except for two clamshells 3x4in and his bubbler. Filters are the big pack you get at Walmart. He usually goes crazy over worms he spit it out today and didn't eat it. I'll add photo shortly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Oldfishoscar
  • Oldfishoscar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Oldfishoscar replied the topic: Back from vacation....

I Lloyd be able to upload pics when I get to work tomorrow

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Back from vacation....

keeping the water in good condition is what he need right now. it will take time before eating again due to bad environment for a while... in 2 or 3 days with good water, he will eat again

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds