White Spot!!!!

• Diabolik
  • Diabolik's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Diabolik replied the topic: Re:White Spot!!!!

Well the outcome was pretty good I jacked up the large aquarium with another filter pushed up the temp to 30 degrees added salt, meds and oxygen tabs...

White spot is gone without loosing a single fish... :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

timskie replied the topic: Re:White Spot!!!!

I had it some weeks back brought infected fish in with it,didnt no till the morn after.Treated with protozin it killed the white spot orite,but alsaw mi bacteria and all the plants so i moved everything to the hospital tank to sort out mi big tank which is still high in ammonia,just to get up the next day to see the ich was back.Vbaby is write though dnt just stop treatment once the last white spot dissaperes,carry it on atleast 4 days id of said and i would put salt in,i do,its suppose to take the slime coating off the oscar makin the parasite susceptable to the treatment,id check on that but salt is defo worth putting in.Im still treating now had it a week.Good luck

Vbaby replied the topic: Re:White Spot!!!!

Diabolik glad to hear u won the fight very often oscars learn to deal beter with white spot once they have had it once so if yr water conditions are kept good then u will find that the o's will deal with it beter

DONT BUY ON IMPULSE DO SUM HOMEWORK FIRST

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds