Oscar Fish Toy???

• Matt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Serrasalmus Rhombeus, any questions?
  • Thank you received: 151

Matt replied the topic: Re: Oscar Fish Toy???

They're definitely inquisitive, and will for sure investigate what ever is put into their tank. I know mine like to think they can move the rocks and driftwood. I gave up on the plants staying in the sand for any period of time long ago.

cebosound wrote: Waterchange, Waterchange, waterchange... till your knuckles are bleeding. ;) :lol:

My youtube page www.youtube.com/user/rwhp550?feature=mhee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10

jacki.r3 replied the topic: Re: Oscar Fish Toy???

I put in 3 live 6" plants and in the morning, they were all floating around and had been badly mauled.

• Matt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Serrasalmus Rhombeus, any questions?
  • Thank you received: 151

Matt replied the topic: Re: Oscar Fish Toy???

Not surprising, they can be destructive little buggers. Their tank is their home, and they will decorate it how they see fit, not how you would like it.

cebosound wrote: Waterchange, Waterchange, waterchange... till your knuckles are bleeding. ;) :lol:

My youtube page www.youtube.com/user/rwhp550?feature=mhee

• Thank you received: 1

Lolster replied the topic: Re: Oscar Fish Toy???

I had a little Digital thermometer with a suction cup on the inside of my tank which lasted all of 5 minutes with my "O", he kept playing around with it and managed to get it off the glass and then kept attacking it as if it was an intruder!
It was amusing him for a while then he got bored with it so I took it out as it kept banging against the glass as it swirled around in the current, they can be sooo fussy and once they have arranged the tank to how THEY want it they dont seem to appreciate change, thats my experience anyway!

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds