aquarium decor

• Oscarina
  • Oscarina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Oscarina created the topic: aquarium decor

done with apoxie sculpt, i need to work on the textures a bit i think but the only color i have is white and i'm wary about tinting it since i don't want to hurt my Oscar. its a bubble stone cover and is 4 inches long and 3 wide, hopefully heavy enough jasper cant destroy the stone again. are there any parts that would be potentially harmful to a Oscar (torn skin etc?) that i'm missing? apoxie sculpt is fish safe as is, nontoxic and wont degrade in water.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 195

jmunroe replied the topic: Re:aquarium decor

Looks great and harmless. Although if it's 3" x 4" your oscar will be able to move it unless it's made of lead. Lol. Whether he chooses to try and move or destroy it, only time will tell. Good job on it though it does look nice and will look better with a slight tint of algae on it once in the aquarium for a while.

Go do a water change - the solution to pollution is dilution.

• Oscarina
  • Oscarina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Oscarina replied the topic: Re:aquarium decor

thanks, right now its about the same size she is and i weighted the bottom down with some solid chunks of apoxiesculpt from a previous project that hopefully will weight it down, considering attaching the whole thing to a flat rock honestly.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds