Adopting out my adult Oscar

• Kaybear11
  • Kaybear11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Kaybear11 created the topic: Adopting out my adult Oscar

I have an approximately 3 year old Oscar named Petey that needs a good home. I have no real idea of his sex, I just call him a him. I have had him since he was a baby, he's been in a 75 gal aquarium alone since I got him. I am being forced to find him a new home because my fiance and I broke up. My daughter and I are now living with my parents and I have no where to keep him here. I would like to keep the tank for later down the road when I get into my own place again. I am hoping to find someone in the Kansas City area that has or has had Oscars or at least some kind of fish keeping experience. I love my Petey and will not let him go to anyone that doesnt have a 75 gal or larger for him since that is the minimum you are supposed to keep them in. I would prefer if he was an only fish since thats what he's used to but as long as he isn't being picked on or bullying other fish then I'm good with it. I will provide a safe bucket for transportation, left over pellets and if you want or need any established filter media, I have plenty. Please serious replies/emails only. If anyone on here knows someone in the Kansas City area could you let them know. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds