Awesome fishes looking for a new home! OSCAR/TINFOIL BARB

• Camionefish
  • Camionefish's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Camionefish created the topic: Awesome fishes looking for a new home! OSCAR/TINFOIL BARB

My family and I just moved in to our friends place in Fallbrook, California (in north san diego county) and they took in a few beautiful fishes, two BIG tiger sucker fish, a tinfoil barb and a beautiful oscar. They're all just about 16 inches long and in a 55 gallon tank. WAY to tight of a space for these awesome fishes. I am way to sensitive to them and their comfort because I know they can be in better conditions. We give them lots of love and act as though they are members of the family. The oscar fish we named oscar is a sweetheart, he'll get a little frustrated when he's hungry otherwise he's keeping himself busy moving the tank toys around. He has maintained an open diet and isn't too picky. His comrade, the tinfoil barb is constantly swimming around him and with him, oscar is never phased. We love them and for that reason really want to find them a happy home where they can have more space! PLEASE if you're looking for love find it in these awesome fishes. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: Awesome fishes looking for a new home! OSCAR/TINFOIL BARB

Pics would be nice. I assume that they didn't all grow that large inside the 55 gallon but were put there later? Seems really cramped four four mammoth sized fish.

In any case, they need a new home fast. You might want to take them to a local pet store if you can't find any takers online.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds