my water is all cloudy for some reason I changed water yesterday

• Thank you received: 8

Vinny replied the topic: Re:my water is all cloudy for some reason I changed water yesterday

Your asking for advice for your Oscars safety for today cause you don't want nothing to happen which is a good thing but you don't want to hear the advice pertaining to the long run

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

tmassey18 replied the topic: Re:my water is all cloudy for some reason I changed water yesterday

No I do want both ima use the advice to the fullest they are both at top nd won't go to the bottom though

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: my water is all cloudy for some reason I changed water yesterday

tmassey18 wrote: Will my oscars be okay though is what im asking?

it will be difficult to ascertain that your oscar will be okay if you are doing things differently...
removing the fish in their tank while doing water change is not the proper way of handling them...
i never do that in all my fish.... first, how can i remove 12 pcs full grown oscars in one setting?
2nd... it is more stressful to the fish

and Vinny is right, why ask for help if you want to do things your own way...

tmassey18 replied the topic: my water is all cloudy for some reason I changed water yesterday

Well I apologize was just tryna get info I alqas had oscar when growing up but water has cleared almost to the fullest just not all the way yet

tmassey18 replied the topic: ROCKSOR

Hey rocksir it cleared up a lil bit should I go ahead and do another 50% water change or wait till tomorrow to do so

• Thank you received: 581

Suprd71 replied the topic: my water is all cloudy for some reason I changed water yesterday

Remember that clear water has no bearing on whether its good water or not. Being grossly under filtered, in particular having insufficient biological filtration will leave you with a constant level of ammonia and/or nitrite. Both very toxic to fish even at small percentages. You may well need daily water changes to keep water safe.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

tmassey18 replied the topic: my water is all cloudy for some reason I changed water yesterday

So I should do water change

Suprd71 replied the topic: my water is all cloudy for some reason I changed water yesterday

You can never change too much water in an Oscar tank. Especially relevant in your situation. Change as much and as often as you can.

Pretty sure I've read your other threads, but dont recall if you mentioned how old and how big are these Oscars? Could you also provide some pics or possibly a video of the fish? Could be other things contributing to their recent behavior

there still small nd ok will do thank you for everything

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds