February POTM winner

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL created the topic: February POTM winner

Congratulations to Daddadoo7 for winning this month's photo competition, excellent photo!

I don't know if you are one of the few people who have decided you no longer want to be a part of our community. If you would like a winners banner making that you can display in your signature then please let me know and I will make one for you

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: February POTM winner

Congratulations Frank! Glad to see Dory getting her (his?) due.

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: February POTM winner

beast, looks amazing

Haku, I knew your were good.

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re:February POTM winner

Great shot of a great fish B)

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:February POTM winner

Thanks guys appreciate it. All the pics were really good

• Thank you received: 97

ernie replied the topic: Re:February POTM winner

Congrats Frank great looking shots.

daddadoo7 replied the topic: February POTM winner

OFL wrote: Congratulations to Daddadoo7 for winning this month's photo competition, excellent photo!

I don't know if you are one of the few people who have decided you no longer want to be a part of our community. If you would like a winners banner making that you can display in your signature then please let me know and I will make one for you

OFL I automatically thanked the voters without reading your message. Since you addressed an issue regarding wanting to be part of the OFL community in this thread instead of creating the banner automatically the same way its done every month, then no need to create it. The banner means absolutely nothing to me the fact the friends like my picture is more than enough. Speaking for myself ...I was never "poached" or asked to leave OFL by anyone nor did I poach anyone from this site I did however let friends know of other sites that I belong to (CrazyCichlidKeepers,MFK,ECC, and planet catfish) I have been a little disenchanted with ofl for a while. Lately the site is more of a knowledge contest/do what I say place than somewhere people new to the hobby can learn. This has been going on for quite some time and was never addressed. I was always treated fairly here and enjoyed the site but was frustrating watching newer members not treated the same I was.

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: February POTM winner

@Frank, thank you for mentioning your observation. I have had observed those attitude too whereby newbie are being lambasted for lack of knowledge and driven away. Perhaps, it is also worth mentioning that the current fall-out of some members was due to the move of arresting that problem.

for the record, i am also a member of other forum like monsterfishkeepers, theoscarspot, indodragon and others... but i never wash my dirty linen in those places.

daddadoo7 replied the topic: February POTM winner

DRACO wrote: @Frank, thank you for mentioning your observation. I have had observed those attitude too whereby newbie are being lambasted for lack of knowledge and driven away. Perhaps, it is also worth mentioning that the current fall-out of some arresting that problem.

Draco you may be correct but this isn't something new its something that HAS BEEN ALLOWED to fester over time. Even with this thread why address the issue here ? Does OFL not view me as a member of the forum ? To be honest I have been spending more time on and find the non judgmental attitude refreshing. We have to remember something none of these forums ofl, ecc, mfk are worth squat without the right members.

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: February POTM winner

i can only sum-up on timing whereby the emotion remains high;
everybody is hurting - the people involved and the community.
i just hope we can help it heal soonest.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds