Connecting TV to a PC

• Thank you received: 0

brichter04 replied the topic: Re:Connecting TV to a PC

Thanks cebo. Forgot about that. I had to run my sound separate to my surround sound. Another option is to get a video card that has hdmi outputs. My video card now has vga and dvi outputs. I really need to invest in a new video card that has hdmi.

You ain't leading but 2 things... Jack and Shit... and Jack left town.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL replied the topic: Re:Connecting TV to a PC

I don't need the extra monitor to do much really, I certainly don't need it to be able to audio so I will get a lead and try plugging my PC into my television and see what happens

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

brichter04 replied the topic: Re:Connecting TV to a PC

I sold my monitor. I love having the comp hooked up to the tv. Especially when I can watch movies and tv shows off of my Netflix. A lot of the network websites stream in HD too with minimal commercials compared to watching it live on the tv. Now I just need to save up for a projector so I can have the whole movie theater experience lmao. A guy I work with at my part time job has one and plays xbox on a 9 ft. screen. Haven't seen it but could you imagine playing guitar hero on a 9 ft. screen?

You ain't leading but 2 things... Jack and Shit... and Jack left town.

Agrajag replied the topic: Re:Connecting TV to a PC

I did guitar hero on a 9 ft screen for a party a while back. It is brilliant. Plug in some big speakers and Rock. We did get asked to turn it down at around 6 am though.

Have fun!

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds