getting server error bad

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL replied the topic: Re: getting server error bad

iPhones are crap anyway :-) :-) ;) ;) No seriously, of all the phones I've ever tried to use here to connect to my computer via Bluetooth, the iPhone don't work for some reason, don't ask me why.

Okay guys, you are not the first person to report this problem so I have disabled this plug-in and contacted the developers. I basically told them that they either fix the problem, or give me my money back. It's as simple as that, the product doesn't work if you are not able to use the forum comfortably from a mobile device.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gorgoroth
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Evil IT Administrator
  • Thank you received: 80

gorgoroth replied the topic: Re: getting server error bad

i'm guessing it was built for one browser, in chrome i'm getting the box top right, in IE it's someplace else, probably has something to do with the border management being fubar in the software. and yes Iphones are crap, i seriously don't get why so many people buy them to be restricted so hard on their own devices. i have android and i can basically turn my phone inside out and build my own OS on it. then again i do not have an apple on the back of it to show off to people...

160 gallon south american
190 gallon malawi

• Thank you received: 195

jmunroe replied the topic: Re: getting server error bad

I'm sorry to hear your iPhones didn't work out for you. The 5 is the first one I've had and I haven't had any issues with it other than the pop up pic windows when reading threads on this site. The apple/Mac setup for our family was our best option for now with my constant work travel ect... Maybe I can turn it off in the settings or something, I don't know.

Go do a water change - the solution to pollution is dilution.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL

I hope you didn't take offence at my quip remark about iPhones? Actually, I don't own a mobile phone at all, never have done and really don't want one. Having said that, I do use Skype to message quite a few people, unfortunately you can't receive messages back, so mobile phone might be on the cards at some stage.

Anyway, for the time being I have disabled that friends box plug-in. I have been in contact with the developers and basically demanded that they either fix the problem, or refund the money. They did suggest that mobile users turn the plug-in off. That is not a solution, that is just a lazy way around the problem and lets developers off the hook when really they should be fixing this problem. It wasn't an expensive plug-in, it cost me £18, but that's not the point, when you buy something you expect it to work properly. And since more and more people are now using the Internet from their mobile devices, it is absolutely vital that these plug-ins work as they should do.

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: Re: getting server error bad

meh iPhones .. don't know what the hypes all about... it's a phone ... it's to tell time .. hahahahaha

regarding working software you pay for ... i'm 100% with your pen ... you pay for something that works 100% and if not.....FIX IT ...

they should resolve or money back.... it's a neat feature though ..

• bassetman
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Parachromis and Caquetaia thorichthys Addict
  • Thank you received: 182

bassetman replied the topic: getting server error bad

This phone that phone iPhone......I just want a phone that hangs on the wall to make calls, all that smart junk is 90% garbage. No cells here anyway. Remember simple phones?

Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL

Well, that was a lot smoother and easier than I was expecting. The developers have refund my money and told me that they were aware of the problem. Like I said to them, I don't have a problem with the product, I really like it, it's a really good addition, however it's no good if it doesn't work. I hope they will inform me when things have been put right and then I will get it again.

• bassetman
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Parachromis and Caquetaia thorichthys Addict
  • Thank you received: 182

bassetman replied the topic: getting server error bad

I just get used to having little boxes all over and harassing people on the chat deal and it is gone. B)

Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds