Notification When Thread Gets Moved?

• EdgeX600
  • EdgeX600's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12

EdgeX600 created the topic: Notification When Thread Gets Moved?

I don't know what forum this site uses but on vbulletin when you thread is moved/deleted/closed you get an automated PM telling you about it.

Would this be possible on here? sucks having to track down your thread when its moved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 877

Rocksor replied the topic: Re: Notification When Thread Gets Moved?

Click on the my topics tab at the top, above the logout button. It will show you all of the topics that you have posted to.

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re: Notification When Thread Gets Moved?

No, the kunena software doesn't notify you when a thread is moved. However, the moderator should make sure a ghost message is left. A ghost message will then enable you to follow the thread to its new location

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re: Notification When Thread Gets Moved?

/\
|
x2

Haku, I knew your were good.

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re: Notification When Thread Gets Moved?

EdgeX600 wrote: I don't know what forum this site uses but on vbulletin when you thread is moved/deleted/closed you get an automated PM telling you about it.

Would this be possible on here? sucks having to track down your thread when its moved.

Also keep in mind that there have been significant issues with the site do to the server move creating an alternate universe bizzaro OFL and you could have made those post over there making it seem like they have been moved our deleted when on this side........ :dry:

• EdgeX600
  • EdgeX600's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12

EdgeX600 replied the topic: Re: Notification When Thread Gets Moved?

Big-Ken wrote:

EdgeX600 wrote: I don't know what forum this site uses but on vbulletin when you thread is moved/deleted/closed you get an automated PM telling you about it.

Also keep in mind that there have been significant issues with the site do to the server move creating an alternate universe bizzaro OFL and you could have made those post over there making it seem like they have been moved our deleted when on this side........ :dry:

It was moved. its no big deal really I was just wondering if it was possible as it is a nice feature

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re: Notification When Thread Gets Moved?

I will put your idea to the developers on the kunena support forum, you might find that somebody has already requested this as there is a section for people to request different functions. Obviously bulletin board is one of the top forum software packages out there so it's probably got everything you would want. Kunena has only been in existence for two or three years so obviously will take time to mature. But I'm sure that in time new features will be added by the developers

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Moderators: Big-Ken
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds