Top Members list needs a update

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re: Top Members list needs a update

I bet he was !!

Haku, I knew your were good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 22

toni-a replied the topic: Re: Top Members list needs a update

OFL wrote:

benmcfadden wrote: I missed this. I dunno how it works. Lots of new members request me because I'm
At the top. When I log in I usually have 4-5 requests and lots of messages with questions from people asking about fish ect. Don't hate me for being top.

Oh, I see :-) I was under the impression that you sent a friend request to every single new member as soon as they joined up, I couldn't understand how you had so many friends without doing that :laugh: :laugh:

In fact I see in it something positive.
the first day I joined ben sent me a friend request, that made me feel a little more comfortable, beside not having a green terror ben also joined our group, he is trying to push the site forward

• Nina_W
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Waterchange Warrior
  • Thank you received: 345

Nina_W replied the topic: Re: Top Members list needs a update

toni-a wrote:
the first day I joined ben sent me a friend request, that made me feel a little more comfortable

X2

Thank you, Ben!

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships

toni-a wrote:

OFL wrote:

benmcfadden wrote: I missed this. I dunno how it works. Lots of new members request me because I'm
At the top. When I log in I usually have 4-5 requests and lots of messages with questions from people asking about fish ect. Don't hate me for being top.

Oh, I see :-) I was under the impression that you sent a friend request to every single new member as soon as they joined up, I couldn't understand how you had so many friends without doing that :laugh: :laugh:

the first day I joined ben sent me a friend request, that made me feel a little more comfortable, beside not having a green terror ben also joined our group, he is trying to push the site forward

Oh yes. I remember we had a laugh playing the word game. You eventually got to 100 posts lol

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships

Nina_W wrote:

toni-a wrote:
the first day I joined ben sent me a friend request, that made me feel a little more comfortable

X2

Thank you, Ben!

I
Always aim to please.

• Brooksie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have you loved your fish today?
  • Thank you received: 42

Brooksie replied the topic: Re: Top Members list needs a update

ehall67 wrote: Current mods list would be a nice honor :) for them to be recognized for their work

Better late than never I suppose... I'm chiming in. ;)

I'm with Eddie... I hate that Top Members list, always have. I think the mods should be listed there as an introduction for people joining the site and even for us members so we can keep track of who the mods are.

Just a suggestion! :)

Hey Penn, speaking of moderators... .why is it that when you go to the Index page all of the threads show MattsOscars as the only moderator for every thread?? (nothing against Matt) I thought certain mods handled certain threads.

There is a fine line between sanity and insanity.... Come walk it with me!

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL replied the topic: Re: Top Members list needs a update

Brooksie wrote:

ehall67 wrote: Current mods list would be a nice honor :) for them to be recognized for their work

I'm with Eddie... I hate that Top Members list, always have. I think the mods should be listed there as an introduction for people joining the site and even for us members so we can keep track of who the mods are.

Hey Penn, speaking of moderators... .why is it that when you go to the Index page all of the threads show MattsOscars as the only moderator for every thread?? (nothing against Matt) I thought certain mods handled certain threads.

Because global moderators and administrators don't show up, only moderators, don't ask me why that is.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• Brooksie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have you loved your fish today?
  • Thank you received: 42

Brooksie replied the topic: Re: Top Members list needs a update

OFL wrote:

Brooksie wrote:

Because global moderators and administrators don't show up, only moderators, don't ask me why that is.

Weird!

Oh well, like you said, you didn't make the software.

There is a fine line between sanity and insanity.... Come walk it with me!

Moderators: Big-Ken
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds