Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

• Gaarakilla19
  • Gaarakilla19's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29

Gaarakilla19 created the topic: Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

I think itd be a great idea for a chat so u could chat with people , it wont destroy the forums ofc but would be cool to just bs with people n talk about our cichlids n all , anyone else like this idea? P.S DAMN KEEP FORGETTING CATEGORY :C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gaarakilla19
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Gaarakilla19 replied the topic: Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

to start convo o: , i think my next maybe future cichlid if i can have another fish will be sometype of flowerhorn or something rare any ideas ??i like red devils too idk i like the hump on da head ;D

Gaarakilla19 wrote: I think itd be a great idea for a chat so u could chat with people , it wont destroy the forums ofc but would be cool to just bs with people n talk about our cichlids n all , anyone else like this idea? P.S DAMN KEEP FORGETTING CATEGORY :C

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re:Re: Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

Been there done that it NEVER got used so it was removed

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re:Re: Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

yes, it was always empty, so it got binned

Haku, I knew your were good.

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

Isn't that what the Forum is for?? :whistle:

Yo BK, PM sent.

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• Gaarakilla19
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Gaarakilla19 replied the topic: Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

na forums could be for medical help life for pics n vids n such , but idk just an idea

• Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

We tried it , several times, but it became more of a tagwall. It won't come back again.
Just use PM... :)

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

Chat rooms don't really get used on any website. I know that a couple of the other fish websites had chat rooms and nobody really use them. Like the others have said, we've tried it twice and it didn't work. One of the biggest reasons why I would probably not want to bring a chat room back is Because people always ask their questions in the chat room, instead of on the forum. That is another reason why I removed the guestbook, people would ask questions instead of using the forum for what it's There for

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re:Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

Yeah was a dud .. Nice thought tho.. I mean u can use the forum just the same if u have ppl that write enough look at some of me and bens old convos lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

• OFL
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re:Hmm i think this site should have one of these anyone else agree?

I do want to try and keep up-to-date with community software that we may be able to add to the website. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Obviously I can't promise to put everything on that people suggest, but if it's something that will complement the website and make for a better user experience than we can consider everything.

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Moderators: Big-Ken
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds