Photobuket OFF - How to replace the inserted photos?

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Photobuket OFF - How to replace the inserted photos?

I am very sad hearing that Penn... but yes... i can see that too... the people visiting the site is becoming lesser and lesser as day pass bye...

re; photobucket... i had just recieve a notice that if i keep using my file in the third party hosting, i should be paying for using it... perhaps... that is why people are using the viber and the likes...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• S.S.
  • S.S.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • "Failure is giving anything less than your best"
  • Thank you received: 15

S.S. replied the topic: Photobuket OFF - How to replace the inserted photos?

OFL wrote: ...
I fear that OscarFish lover.com has had its day. I actually don't think there are as many people keeping Oscars nowadays. I can see this by the statistics on how many people visit the website. In our heyday we would easily do 3700 every single day. Nowadays with anywhere between 2000 & 2500..

I understand you very well. I forum that was started by me and other 3 fishlovers five years ago was closed a couple months ago... but our costs weren't that big. Mainly there was no one left to moderate the topics and that lead to even less participation... Facebook and other platforms are note friendly for new users learn great things. Its more a show off of I have this and that than a means to learn more.

I'm sorry if the forum closes but without tapatalk I´ll be here lesser and lesser time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-Ken
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds