The Wishing Tank: Stocking Ideas and Setup help wanted!

• Thank you received: 581

Suprd71 replied the topic: The Wishing Tank: Stocking Ideas and Setup help wanted!

I concur with Ed.. acrylic. Lighter weight and a better resale value if you ever decide to change hobby plans. Starfire glass is over rated. I have a 135g in Starfire and to me there is no dif to my other tanks. And I found that Mbuna, Haps and Peacocks all got along fine. Dont forget some yellow labs, feisty and good looking too.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Zax
  • Zax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Zax replied the topic: The Wishing Tank: Stocking Ideas and Setup help wanted!

Awesome. I've given all the information to my wish agent and I should get some more information on progress tomorrow. I've decided to go with a 2:1 ratio of Mbunas to Peacocks. I'll also be sure to get yellow labs. Those are a given. A relative actually kept those before, and they were very fun to watch when I was little. I did doodle the plans for the tank.

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: The Wishing Tank: Stocking Ideas and Setup help wanted!

Here is the actual lake Malawi maybe you want to take a look

also take a look at the african cichlid hub if you have never seen it lots of good stuff ( I am a new worlds cichlids guy but this IK will help you if you have some time to watch )

for some reason I cannot embed the videos

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds