UPDATED ..We're pregnant !!!! 2nd Video added !

• Brooksie
  • Brooksie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have you loved your fish today?
  • Thank you received: 42

Brooksie replied the topic: Re: We're pregnant !!!!

LOL... Cebo your funny! I'm not preggers.. Dr took all those pieces-parts out! Thanks God!! Also Cebo... watch the video.. thats a blotch. Or a nickname for one.

Here is a video of Mom and who I HOPE is dad.. Keep your fingers crossed everyone! As you can see, she has a mouth full. She's been in the box for a week now. I noticed she was holding 2 weeks ago. Tick tock on when she will have them... I'll keep you informed!

Thanks to all for the congrats.. I appreciate it.

Brooksie

There is a fine line between sanity and insanity.... Come walk it with me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re: We're pregnant !!!!

now are you saying that is not a hybrid of any sorts because there are many ob varieties ... is that just Orange blotch? or a OB something ?

thanks for the video

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Re: We're pregnant !!!! Video added !

nice video update :)

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

• Nina_W
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Waterchange Warrior
  • Thank you received: 345

Nina_W replied the topic: Re: We're pregnant !!!! Video added !

Lovely! Thanks so much for the video.

Eddie, you get labeotropheus fuelleborni that are naturally OB. These guys aren't, they're like your OB peacock, I'm fairly sure.

and I love, love, love, love your two venustus! Both females? They must grow and become as large as can be :)

• Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: We're pregnant !!!!

Brooksie wrote: LOL... Cebo your funny! I'm not preggers.. Dr took all those pieces-parts out! Thanks God!! Also Cebo... watch the video.. thats a blotch. Or a nickname for one.

Here is a video of Mom and who I HOPE is dad.. Keep your fingers crossed everyone! As you can see, she has a mouth full. She's been in the box for a week now. I noticed she was holding 2 weeks ago. Tick tock on when she will have them... I'll keep you informed!

Thanks to all for the congrats.. I appreciate it.

Brooksie

oh ok. i see what you mean by blotch. i always kind of un-inteligently called them calico africans for multi colored african. :lol: ....

and you need some more kids brooksie, see if you can get those parts back. :lol: :laugh: :silly:

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0

• Brooksie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Brooksie replied the topic: Re: We're pregnant !!!! Video added !

Thanks everyone!

Nina thanks for answering Ehall67... I wasn't sure how to answer the question.. I also had it backwards on my venustus cichlids. I thought I had 2 males. Either way they are awesome aren't they? I bought them for a whopping $2 each... the guy had no idea what they were and thought they were just a mix breed that wasn't worth much.

Cebo I'm leaving the "child breeding" to everyone else in the world. I have NO PATIENCE PANTS for those 2 legged people. ;) Hey, at least I learned early in life right?

My tank stays cloudy (this one). :( I'm not putting anything in it since I have Ms. preggers now. I'm continuing with the water changes using my prime and not doing filter changes. I lowered my water temp down to 78 - had it at 80 and I'm keeping the light off more. Not sure if I want to tackle the gravel thing yet, I don't want to stress out Ms. preggers. Cleaning the tank is stressful enough for her. We shall see if the algae bloom, if that's what it is, goes away.

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re: We're pregnant !!!! Video added !

Nina_W wrote: Lovely! Thanks so much for the video.

Eddie, you get labeotropheus fuelleborni that are naturally OB. These guys aren't, they're like your OB peacock, I'm fairly sure.

and I love, love, love, love your two venustus! Both females? They must grow and become as large as can be :)

Thanks Nina I was thinking the same thing! I have seen ob almost every African at this one petshop I go to he crossed everything and I figures there was one main ob and was looking for it found it and it didn't look like his so I figures it had to be a cross!

Instes of doing all the work should have waited till you made sense of it for me lol

PS thoes ven look amazing

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

• Nina_W
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Waterchange Warrior

Brooksie, I'll take your word that they're both males - I was asking because it's hard to see in your video (I didn't see any blue on their faces, but that's likely just the light).

• Brooksie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Brooksie replied the topic: Re: We're pregnant !!!! Video added !

Nina_W wrote: Brooksie, I'll take your word that they're both males - I was asking because it's hard to see in your video (I didn't see any blue on their faces, but that's likely just the light).

No your right... I read wrong. They don't have blue in their faces at all. I thought the females had blue. Silly me... the males are always the more colorful ones!

• Nina_W
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Waterchange Warrior

Brooksie wrote:
No your right... I read wrong. They don't have blue in their faces at all. I thought the females had blue. Silly me... the males are always the more colorful ones!

This is probably a good thing, and the females are very pretty in their own right :)

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds