NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE

• Thank you received: 185

Lammergeier replied the topic: Re:Re:NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE

All of that, and not a single link to any scientific literature. Interesting. I think this thread has been derailed enough, if you wish to continue telling me about my b***hurt or how you, single-handedly shall destroy the evil Agenda I am following please PM me about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poseidon2.0
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: Re:Re:NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE

Toom. My first hand experience.. I am in my 5th DECADE of Oscar keeping. My first passed from old age many years before you were born. Your attempted correlation between wild fish and tank and fish farm bred Oscars is beyond irrelevant. How wild fish behave in acres or square kilometers of lakes and tributaries has ZERO bearing on how they are kept in home aquaria. You are correct in stating that tankspace is very important to their overall well being. Beyond that, you are generally going overboard with info and opinion based on what you read and your own LIMITED fishkeeping experience. You want to know how Oscars behave in the home tank? Just ask. 45yrs and a couple dozen long lived and healthy Oscars in my resume'. Yourself?

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lammergeier, Bri B
  • Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: Re:Re:NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE

And finally, apologies to Jamal for your thread getting somewhat out of hand. Feel free to open another with any concerns. You will as always get only the best advice, based on actual first hand experience. This one is done. Locked.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!
Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds