Dennerle carny food, what do you think??

• Žarić
  • Žarić's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Žarić created the topic: Dennerle carny food, what do you think??

HI,
What do you think what wll be this food for my fish, oscar.

I am able to buy it here where i live:

Cichlid Carny

Many Malawi and Lake Tanganyika cichlids, such as the large genus Neolamprologus, are predators in nature and feed on zooplankton and crustaceans.

Cichlid Carny contains 30% insects, shrimps and Artemia, 40% krill and, as the cherry on the cake, precious green-lipped mussels (3%). These practical granules are a perfect reflection of the natural diet of these mainly carnivorous cichlids.

Art.-no. Content
7518 100 g (200 ml)
7519 500 g (1000 ml)

Feeding recommendation
Ingredients / Composition

Complete food for ornamental fish

Composition: Arctic krill (40%), wheat protein, freshwater shrimp, water fleas, grasshoppers, cuttlefish, omega-3 marine oil, fly larvae, Artemia, Artemia nauplii, green-lipped mussel extract, red mosquito larvae, coralline red algae, herbal extracts, beta-glucans

Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: Vitamins, provitamins and chemically defined substances with similar effects: 2.000 IE E 671 Vitamin D3 Colourings: 300 mg E 161j Astaxanthin Zootechnical additives: Gut flora stabiliser: 1x109 KBE 4d1712 Pediococcus acidilactici CNCM MA 18/5M

Analytical constituents: Crude protein 58.8%, crude fat 10.2%, raw fibre 4.2%, crude ash 11.1%, moisture 9.1%

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Dennerle carny food, what do you think??

well... if you are trying to promote the fish food... that would be not appropriate ... but sharing the info is acceptable...
never seen that brand in my area... those i am no use at all!

welcome to the community!

• Žarić
  • Žarić's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Žarić replied the topic: Dennerle carny food, what do you think??

Draco,

No promotion or anything like that...this is a German brand and they are new in this food, I am a regular hobby person who was keeping discus for long time and now I bought oscar and i am wondering what to feed him, so that is the reason i come to this forum to ask advice.... i do not live from fishkeeping or anything like that,

sorry if this look to you draco like marketing or something, i just need to know what to buy for my little red oscar.... in Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina we can buy brands... Dennerle, Tropical, JBL, SERA, Tetra...and when i saw how many foods are there, i come here to ask....

• Thank you received: 253

DRACO replied the topic: Dennerle carny food, what do you think??

Žarić wrote: Draco,

No promotion or anything like that...this is a German brand and they are new in this food, I am a regular hobby person who was keeping discus for long time and now I bought oscar and i am wondering what to feed him, so that is the reason i come to this forum to ask advice.... i do not live from fishkeeping or anything like that,

sorry if this look to you draco like marketing or something, i just need to know what to buy for my little red oscar.... in Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina we can buy brands... Dennerle, Tropical, JBL, SERA, Tetra...and when i saw how many foods are there, i come here to ask....

nah... as i have said... if the intention is for sharing the info... that would be very much welcome...
sorry if i cause you inconvenience...

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds