Denisoni fish

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Re: Denisoni fish

Im in midlands Ben is from north ;)

There are shops here but cichlids dont seem to be the thing, the shops here are chains, Pets at home, Dobbies, Maidenhead and they all stock happy easy fish, guppies, platys, swordtails, neons etc. Maidenhead stock more but are further a way and harder to get to. Pets at home tend to have nice bettas. Other garden centres seems to be closing down like the one I got my JDs from their fish section has gone and they will be gone soon after xmas. Coventry aquatics state they are the biggest fish shop in Cov but their tanks are filthy with nothing in and what they have is labeled wrong. I looked for oscars there and politly said I would come back but they didnt seem to know what they were doing.

I got my GG from a shop in Birmingham but it was hours drive they had different stock but their tanks were tiny and crammed. They were looking to refit so I hope to go back again. I used to go to Shirley but they are crap now and Maidenhead is right next door. A5 is my closest store but they gave me whitespot which has kind of made me feel sore about them as they denied it but cost me over £100s worth of fish.

TBH I brought the istlanums of line from a guy at home and they were just as healthy as any in a shop.

Also the shops wont buy fish of you as they get from a trader but their traders seem poor. And also Dobbies have been brought out by tescos now and so have to pick fish from a list and cannot request others.

Its all kind of down hill but I dont want too many fish at moment. I just want to see a nice independent fish shop selling a little different stock that knows what they are doing. I think thats what we all want.

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 182

jnet replied the topic: Re: Denisoni fish

hey you could google earth me :)

I'm living my life, but not necessarily in the right order :)

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re: Denisoni fish

well that about sums it up lol!!! and yes google earth !!! PM me and I will do it

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds