stocking question

• Thank you received: 60

MetalHead88 replied the topic: Re: stocking question

awesome!!! im a cichlid guy... but i cant deny an active community tank is pretty damn cool. looking forward to seeing what you do with the tank.

and yes - i also think its pretty cool how they know what school to join in with haha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

kel91 replied the topic: stocking question

I think a great rule of thumb for tetras is max 1 fish per gallon :) I did this with 15 neons in a 15 gallon tank in the past and it worked great! Very active and happier in larger schools. Good luck! Post a picture once it's stocked!

• Thank you received: 23

yesimhere2 replied the topic: stocking question

my wife has a 75g full of little schoolers, barbs tetras and the such, they all run in there little clicks. lotsa little drama plays, she lost 3 in past 2 weeks so she is down to 37 or so.

• Thank you received: 40

ehh replied the topic: stocking question

yesimhere2 wrote: my wife has a 75g full of little schoolers, barbs tetras and the such, they all run in there little clicks. lotsa little drama plays, she lost 3 in past 2 weeks so she is down to 37 or so.

I love how you have such a big tank full of little fish. I was a bit inspired by you to do this.

• Thank you received: 23

yesimhere2 replied the topic: stocking question

Thanks EH it is a cool tank, not my thing persay but still fun to watch and very very colorful. there is always something going on.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds