Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

• ehall67
  • ehall67's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 created the topic: Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

So I feel enough of us have them now and a lot of people on here love them so it is a Time for This bad boy to have his own thread for all of us to showcase our jags!! I really hope you guys follow in suit and put some new pics of of you jags!! This is powerful strong and personable fish! even if his personality is planning your demise lmao!!!

And don't stop there when you get some new shots of your jags go ahead make a post about it if you want but also throw the new pics in here also ! lets make a good collection here..

for everyones first post tho lets get any good (or ok or bad lol!) shots of your jags you have! then after that take new ones when ever you get a chance or see something cool !

I will start !

here is My Jag Spartacus who is a Honduras Jaguar ..

Yes they have teeth people!!

Look at that blue!

And here is 1 of my 2 females Aphrodite

I hope you enjoyed !!! and will join in!!

I want to also end with a thought about Butch one of the best jags any one has ever owned he is the whole reason I have and am going to breed Jags now! I am really hoping you guys will get as lucky as me and Jack will put a post up with pictures of him and all of his glory .. RIP Butch B)

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

Wow looks great, I love that last pic of the male....beautiful

• Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

Looks great Eddie, I will put up more pics of Bruin soon enough, but got an Oscar problem at the moment. You check my post yet?

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• bassetman
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Parachromis and Caquetaia thorichthys Addict
  • Thank you received: 182

bassetman replied the topic: Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

Jags look nice Eddie. they always look a little sinister.

Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

Thanks for the kind words about Butch, Ed. Here's the best one I have of my Jag Butch:

Pic really doesn't do him justice. He was magnificent. Hopefully, my new Jag Darth Sidious will have that great classic Jag color & attitude.

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

ehall67 replied the topic: Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

Suprd71 wrote: Looks great Eddie, I will put up more pics of Bruin soon enough, but got an Oscar problem at the moment. You check my post yet?

Yes I need you to get Bruin up here soon!

and yes I looked at it and commented ... jack is there also

bassetman wrote: Jags look nice Eddie. they always look a little sinister.

Thanks a lot Tom I cannot take pics like you but I sure will try! (ps one of my ob fry is still around!)

Big-Ken wrote: Wow looks great, I love that last pic of the male....beautiful

Thanks a Ton Big Ken I really like him to! They are great fish ... better than I ever thought!

And Jack throw up a video if you want ! he must been seen! and I'm sure your next jag will be epic also you take to great of care of them not to happen!!!

Suprd71 replied the topic: Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

Fishguy.. you got Bruin's twin there. How big is he? My big Tiger is named Butch(lol)

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

ehall67 replied the topic: Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

Suprd71 wrote: Fishguy.. you got Bruin's twin there. How big is he? My big Tiger is named Butch(lol)

16-18 inches I cannot remember ... but he met a untimely death he jumped out of a tank (to strong for hood) and then laid on the floor quite some time was really dried out and he actually was healing up quite well but would not eat any more and ended up passing away ... really sad

Wow I didnt read that close enough, didnt catch that Butch was past-tense. That sucks, I will have heavy thick glass on my big tank for sure

• Thank you received: 877

Rocksor replied the topic: Show off you Parachromis Managuense AKA Jaguar Cichlid !!

Mick Jaguar

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds