Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

• JasonR
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hey man...Got a light?
  • Thank you received: 452

JasonR replied the topic: Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

:p :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JasonR
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hey man...Got a light?

JasonR replied the topic: Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

Here's a dramatic example of what me and ehh are referring to:

My old jd

Breeding colors

• Thank you received: 40

ehh replied the topic: Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

JasonR wrote:
Breeding colors

This looks like something you would've seen in the avatar movie.

• JasonR
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hey man...Got a light?

That fish was something to behold when he was showing off for his mistress. I miss that pair

• Thank you received: 26

FuzzyLumpkins replied the topic: Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

Looks like a midas to me or atleast a midevil.

The true red devils I've seen have huge lips like they got punched in the face. Not too mention attitude they would tank bang when you approached. imho of course. I'd wait to see if someone more experienced answers.

• Firestorm8215
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Firestorm8215 replied the topic: Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

Like who Fuzzy ? Cause I think the " more experienced " members did answer on page 1 and 2.... :laugh:

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

How about that video?

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• Emily
  • Emily's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Emily replied the topic: Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

Sorry about the wait for the video! Desperate to have a friendlier fish, I decided to do what Rocksor said to do and took out his caves but added plants and rocks for him to enjoy. He seems a lot more vicious acting now, but more interactive. I never thought that adding different things like that would actually make him better so fast! He has also gained a bit more color back (in my opinion). I was told to add more caves, so he had four caves, LOL! I'm very glad to have a happy fish again (for now). We are waiting for his fake mangrove root to come in, then it will be complete.

His newest thing to do is to take the plants in his mouth, uproot them, then swim around with them in his mouth. ... I've fixed them four or five times in the last hour. Thank goodness they aren't real plants or they would be dead by now and he hasn't even had them for more than three hours! :pinch:

The aquarium needs cleaned again. My cousin tossed in some of his brine shrimp and little clumps of it is floating around.

But, this is him now. It took forty minutes to actually upload the video to YouTube. That is another reason it took so long to get a video up for you.

• Thank you received: 40

ehh replied the topic: Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

Haha good luck with those plants. I have one plant in my rd tank and I've decided to just leave it floating. He would uproot it ever few days. Then, when I would try to rebury it, he would try to bite me.

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Sold to me as a Red Devil, but I am having some second thoughts

Regardless that is a nice looking fish,

Haku, I knew your were good.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds