• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis created the topic: Update

Made this last night waiting for the Eagles game:

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 171

robham7770 replied the topic: Update

That is a fine looking Jag. I already switched to omega one, I think Rock posted something about it having the same protein as hikiri, and it is less expensive. My fish seem to like it, but most of them eat anything that hits the water.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Nandopsis

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: Update

that's a fine looking jag ... really thinking about bringing back the 55 and add a jag in there .. what to do what to do....

• Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: Update

Bigger Jag fan every day, of course having one helps! Thor is gonna start on Massivore tomorrow. Cost me a bootfull, he better eat it!

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• Firestorm8215
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Firestorm8215 replied the topic: Update

He looks great Jack ! But I really dont expect anything less from you.
He has some great patterns on him. Very nice.

• Thank you received: 26

FuzzyLumpkins replied the topic: Update

robham7770 wrote: That is a fine looking Jag. I already switched to omega one, I think Rock posted something about it having the same protein as hikiri, and it is less expensive. My fish seem to like it, but most of them eat anything that hits the water.

I swear by omega one. Some people don’t like the “traces” of ethoxyqyuin, but the only food better is NLS IMO.

My jag is so hard to get to eat pellets. I’m thinking of switching to carnivore sticks or stuffing some silversides in the near future. It almost has to move or look like fish meat for him to eat it consistently. Anything twitches he goes ape sh*t.

Nice Jack with all the waterchanges you do I bet he’ll be a beast in no time. I like the ferocity it has shown to…very nice very nice.

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Update

Darth Sidious would not TOUCH food sticks or pellets......my guy Jim @ The Fish Factory swears by that Omega One stuff......now, so do I B) ......my CL's & SD's LOVE that NLS stuff, but no cichlid I have will eat it......not even my Freddy, who will eat ALMOST anything, except that stuff....I swear, he's like a CA Oscar, the way he eats....jumps out of the tank for food sticks, but his teeth are getting big, & he got me the other day, drew a wee bit of blood, so before he gets to be 10", I'm putting the kaibosh on that!!! :laugh:

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• Thank you received: 14

BlueMoonJay replied the topic: Update

Very cool fish ya got going there. I would love to get a jag, but wifey tells me no.

• Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: Update

BlueMoonJay wrote: Very cool fish ya got going there. I would love to get a jag, but wifey tells me no.

Wifey tells me no all the time... 8 tanks later it appears I aint listening. Get a Jag!

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• Thank you received: 26

FuzzyLumpkins replied the topic: Update

Darth Nandopsis wrote: Darth Sidious would not TOUCH food sticks or pellets......my guy Jim @ The Fish Factory swears by that Omega One stuff......now, so do I B) ......my CL's & SD's LOVE that NLS stuff, but no cichlid I have will eat it......not even my Freddy, who will eat ALMOST anything, except that stuff....I swear, he's like a CA Oscar, the way he eats....jumps out of the tank for food sticks, but his teeth are getting big, & he got me the other day, drew a wee bit of blood, so before he gets to be 10", I'm putting the kaibosh on that!!! :laugh:

Just curious. What do you feed sidious? Mine (psycho) has to be starved with no treats ever to eat pellets regualrly no matter what kind.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds