Update

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Update

love the fish room man everything is coming along but you narration makes it worth the watch lol! I need to narrate one soon!

ps LOVE that chip kelly eagles team wow! fun fun fun

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Nandopsis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Update

"Should've seen my face when I scrolled down the subscriptions to see the video. Some kind of Sith tricks going on here..."

????????

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• Thank you received: 26

FuzzyLumpkins replied the topic: Update

DouglasTheOscar wrote: Right. My O didn't like the soft and wet FD krill/Vitachem so I froze it over night. He gets one or two every feeding. I think that should preserve it, plus the tupperware is shut and inside a tight plastic bag.

Should've seen my face when I scrolled down the subscriptions to see the video. Some kind of Sith tricks going on here...

I wouldn’t worry too much about all that. I had red bellies 10yrs or so ago they wouldn’t touch a pellet. So their diet was cut up whole fish, shrimp w/shell soaked in vitamins like you’re talking about. I’d freeze a week’s worth of baggy’s of vitamin soaked food then defrost & toss in. No problems at all. If the FD krill is an issue go buy a whitefish fillet & soak the pieces in vitachem (it’ll turn orange). I’ve injected shrimp, fish, grasshoppers, crickets, giant meal worms, etc with vitamins to.

Sorry for the derail :)

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds