RT Motaguense

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis created the topic: RT Motaguense

My wife & I were in Lancaster, PA & stopped by ThatFishPlace so I could p/u some dry goods....& I saw these:

So, 2 of them came home w/ me, & I'm pretty damn sure they are a pair, as I bought the biggest & smallest ones in the tank. They are already eating like hogs & seeking territories. I hope they will one day look like this:

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: RT Motaguense

Damn Jack, I am so freakin jealous, Beani, RTM and Stevie Ray.... yer killin me. Congrats on the pickup, I love those fish. Frequent updates please.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: RT Motaguense

Tell ya what.....if I get them to breed one day, you got some fry. I know the tank is a wee bit small now,(& they are TINY) but I will get a bigger tank....& I know a LOT of people say that, but I'm just gonna put $20 a week away in a shoebox or something, & get a 90 or a 125. I got them for $12 apiece w/ the online coupon...my wife bought one & then I got one, as the coupon is only good for one fish per household, blah, blah, blah. And they were giving free samples of Hikari pellets & algae wafers.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: RT Motaguense

I know Cris has a pair, only 90mins west of me. He isnt around much anymore. Just prayin he posts up some day with the good news. I got an empty 135, filters ready to go, and I just keep prowlin around looking for something cool. RTM, Carpintis and Festae are tops of my wish list, cant find any without going thru US suppliers. Shipping and border fees alone are over 400 to get from Rapps.... cant justify the expense. I patiently keep lookin.

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

Dave,PM sent.

• Richardb1976
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You Can't Fix Stupid
  • Thank you received: 58

Richardb1976 replied the topic: RT Motaguense

Nice buy Jack I can't wait to see them when they're older They're going to be beautiful
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Nandopsis

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: RT Motaguense

i know Tom had a bunch..haven't seen him lately .... was waiting word on when he's shipping also...

nice pickup dark .... that $20 stash away sounds good .. i will take up your plan of action ...

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

Yup, that way when I buy it, my wife can't argue that I spent "our" money on another fish tank....NO, I spent MY money!! :evil: :evil:

But, I will have to get rid of 2 tanks ( both 55 GL), as I simply won't have room!!! Then it will be:

125 = RT Mota pair, 4 CL's, 6 SD, 1 Royal pleco.

75 = Jag

55 = Beani

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: RT Motaguense

that sure sounds like a plan .... i like how it's 'MY' money .. hahahahha

nothing is YOURS when you are married....... :(

• Darth Nandopsis
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish

FYI....I took @ night job to make some xtra cash....so I'm working anywhere from 10 to 30 hours @ night, depending on workload available (& I will take all the hours they throw @ me!!).....my wife takes care of the finances, so I really don't argue when she states "not now"...& times were tight & might be tight again in January (ANOTHER potential shutdown), but when I take my weekly "fun money" & stash it away instead of spending it, that's indeed "my money", & I will brook no argument about it. This will be a long process, but sometimes, you just gotta establish that there will be no argument....this indeed will be MY MONEY, bottom line, end of discussion.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds