RT Mota

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis created the topic: RT Mota

R-E-A-L cold out....so we're in 2-nite.......so, natch, I was fiddling around w/ my fish tanks, doing WC's & such....took a short video of my P. Motaguensis(RT Mota)...starting to put some size on & getting a little color:

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: RT Mota

Cold out?? 38 fargin below here this morn. Anyways, gonna be a cool fish Jack. Was trying to listen as well but the wife got some crap movie surround sounding me to death here. I heard you make mention of the female, but didnt catch much... how she doin? Any chance of reintro sometime?

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: RT Mota

3F is what it's goin down 2 tonite, D, & that's COLD for Philly....I glad I don't live in the freaking Yukon like you :laugh:

Well, I may try to grow her out in a 30GL I have laying around, biggest tank I own that doesn't have a fish in it....her caudal fin is growing back, I have her in a Marina isolation tank that gets fresh water from the tank via an air driven uplift tube, water then flows back in tank.....but the make is SUPER agro, he has killed or tried to kill everything that has been introduced into that tank.....this may require that incomplete divider method, but he has far outpaced her in the growth department......would love to have a breeding pair, but I have read that even after a pair gets established, things can go south quick w/ RT Motas, & the female usually winds up dead. I may just have a RT specimen tank..... :pinch:

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

• benmcfadden
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: RT Mota

Very nice, your collection always makes me envious

Haku, I knew your were good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Nandopsis

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds